Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how I haven't seen this 4 year old picture before, but I recall a thread on here where @Felixthecat and @PowerGroove were talking about T1 at Laguna and Felix was saying he doesn't go through there flat out.

THIS is flat out Felix!! :devilish...note neither of his wheels are touching the ground while he's going over that crest! On a 260-hp bike nontheless!! Freakin insane!

You better be going through that turn at WOT on the zx6r from now on Felix!! And yes, this is coming from someone that's never been there, only "ridden" Laguna in video games! :laugh

Marc Marquez, First in Flight - Scott Jones

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Not sure how I haven't seen this 4 year old picture before, but I recall a thread on here where @Felixthecat and @PowerGroove were talking about T1 at Laguna and Felix was saying he doesn't go through there flat out.

THIS is flat out Felix!! :devilish...note neither of his wheels are touching the ground while he's going over that crest! On a 260-hp bike nontheless!! Freakin insane!

You better be going through that turn at WOT on the zx6r from now on Felix!! And yes, this is coming from someone that's never been there, only "ridden" Laguna in video games! :laugh

Marc Marquez, First in Flight - Scott Jones
That is FUCKING insane!!!! I mean I saw Marquez personal suitnat Laguna today in the alpinestars booth that's not a very big man but he must have some huge balls because to fly over turn 1 like that is literally insane!!! Nope I do not posses big enough balls to go full WOT over the crest of turn 1!!! @sbk1198 I will personally host you just to see you fly over turn 1 at a max speed of like 50 because you are too scared lmfao!!! :devious :BigGrin :laugh

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is FUCKING insane!!!! I mean I saw Marquez personal suitnat Laguna today in the alpinestars booth that's not a very big man but he must have some huge balls because to fly over turn 1 like that is literally insane!!! Nope I do not posses big enough balls to go full WOT over the crest of turn 1!!! @sbk1198 I will personally host you just to see you fly over turn 1 at a max speed of like 50 because you are too scared lmfao!!! :devious :BigGrin :laugh
Hahaha it's on!!! The only way you'll snap a picture of me with both my wheels off the ground in T1 there is when my bike and I are tumbling and flying through the air in a spectacular crash for trying to keep it pinned :laugh

Reactions: WERA689

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, if you're letting me ride YOUR bike, I can guarantee you I won't be afraid to pin it through that turn! :D

Reactions: capitalcrew

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ouch $600 for a print. Tell you what guys, let 40 of us chip in $15 each and buy the print and I'll hold it
for all of us. :devious What?!! You guys don't trust me :devilish :laugh

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Also, if you're letting me ride YOUR bike, I can guarantee you I won't be afraid to pin it through that turn! :D
I mean the bike is for sale and idk if you've heard but you break you buy. So please be my guest lmfao. Take up offer at your own discreation lol I'm not liable for any injury to you lol

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,329 Posts
^^ Same. Will pin it and crash spectacularly if you provide the bike. LOL

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I mean the bike is for sale and idk if you've heard but you break you buy. So please be my guest lmfao. Take up offer at your own discreation lol I'm not liable for any injury to you lol
Why you selling it dude??

And no thanks, not under those conditions. If you want me to try to match what Marquez was doing I'm going to have to approach it in a similar manner...in other words, ride a bike that I don't have to worry about crashing cuz someone else will take care of it afterwards! :laugh

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
I still think turn 3 is the worst there :glare:. I can never get it right. The tire is cold by that time and it's off-camber.

Of course it's of no challenge to MM93. :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Why you selling it dude??

And no thanks, not under those conditions. If you want me to try to match what Marquez was doing I'm going to have to approach it in a similar manner...in other words, ride a bike that I don't have to worry about crashing cuz someone else will take care of it afterwards! :laugh
Dinero! (Spanish for money) my daily car is dead currently borrowing my dads pick up truck until I can get rid of the bike and buy a car. Already looking into some it's really come down to getting rid of the bike. I can't do anything until it's gone haha

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yeah but, does it not hurt to crash though? :dowhat
Not really, at least not that much :O
Maybe depends on how you crash lol. I lowsided once at the track no immediate pain but ass cheek and hand were both sore the next two days, nothing horrible. But high siding is what I'm truly scared of lol

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Insane pic. The kid has skills for sure. All of them do. Even the guy in last place can run circles around me :/

Somehow they have literally trained themselves to have no fear.

·
6,329 Posts
They've just accepted that they can die at any second in any race and go for it. Guys are nuts

·
Director of Moderation
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Insane pic. The kid has skills for sure. All of them do. Even the guy in last place can run circles around me :/

Somehow they have literally trained themselves to have no fear.
Probably helps a lot when you start at 5 years of age and you've never had to pay for a bike or bike parts out of your own pocket...at least that's my theory :O

Reactions: WERA689

·
6,329 Posts
Yeah but, does it not hurt to crash though? :dowhat
Only for a little while. The pictures will live on forever tho :BigGrin

Reactions: sbk1198
1 - 20 of 33 Posts