Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me a little recommendation on a good Moto tracker app for iPhone? I want one that can record lean angle speed distance time etc. I've tried a couple but the ones I've used don't seem very.... Good. I don't mind if I have to pay I just want one that works well.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good find Scoff, I'll give it a try too. Looks pretty cool from the description.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tried it in the car on the way to work...
Seems 'ok'
The lean angle element I'd need to test on the bike properly, as the data is a little iffy...
Speed seems ok mind!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's fair. Hiccups in GPS accuracy skew the numbers a bit at times, but I have not found anything better for the iPhone. I wish that they would make something compatible to "my tracks" (android) for iOS. They have one by a similar title but it's nothing like the original.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's fair. Hiccups in GPS accuracy skew the numbers a bit at times, but I have not found anything better for the iPhone. I wish that they would make something compatible to "my tracks" (android) for iOS. They have one by a similar title but it's nothing like the original.
Is this in regards to bike trip or diablo super biker?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Is this in regards to bike trip or diablo super biker?
I mean when reviewing the trip on the map there are places it jumps. Sometimes its dead space, sometimes it puts me off the road, etc. Depending on how far those jumps are it will say I was going a considerably different speed than I was for a few seconds, (i.e. it will say I went from 65 instantly to 100 for a few seconds and back to 60 in a part that by the map I know I didnt change speed etc) Also the lean angle bit is not that accurate due to it measuring the distance of your pocket off the ground vs the actual lean (its given me as low as 17 degrees one time on a cloverleaf and as much as I would love to say its true I'm not that good lol) That being said however, despite the flaws its probably the best one out there for iOS at this time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts