Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Nasty you are such a dick!!!!!!

Clearly, you are the reason he cried and ran away!!!

Shame on you!!:plain:
You want some of me :eviltongue:

I hope he runs off to kawiforums with that attitude, he will get absolutely destroyed over there :cheesy:

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Dude... he is probably going to start a call out thread on you zxnasty! watchout!
Yay, I get my own challenge/call out now :bigsmile:

I think that's what this thread was supposed to be but he didn't want to mention my name

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Yay, I get my own challenge/call out now :bigsmile:

I think that's what this thread was supposed to be but he didn't want to mention my name
Of course not :p He didn't wanna pull a vuvo :p

Still, you should feel good, you helped us rid the forum of one more needy scrotum pimple.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Of course not :p He didn't wanna pull a vuvo :p

Still, you should feel good, you helped us rid the forum of one more needy scrotum pimple.
:cheers

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
1nastyZ and zxnasty, forum a-holes, nd heroes :)
U guys broseffs? Lol

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Yay new sig :D

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
I say stick with what you got :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
right!!??
I'm feeling compelled to create a new account with "NASTY" somewhere in the screan name!!:laugh
Thats Wat im saying!
Either lash changes my screen name to zx6rNasty or a new member will be created! Muahaha

·
Registered
599 Posts
Well I must admit when I first started posting I shared some of his feelings, then I enjoyed answering people's posts of questions that have been asked nemerous times before (made me feel smart). Now however it does get a little Annoying. At the end of the day, i feel the lack of mods/organization/banner ads is a double edge sword. But overall these are the things that make this forum the best damn motorcycle specific forum on the interweb. And once you've been here a while you realize who is who and there is absolutely no reason to take anything personal. And if you think people on here are douche bags, try paying $2/month for hellforleather.com and then you'll realize that overall this is a truly great collection of extremely diverse people all with the common bond thAt is the ZX6. HAIL NINJA!!!

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Well I must admit when I first started posting I shared some of his feelings, then I enjoyed answering people's posts of questions that have been asked nemerous times before (made me feel smart). Now however it does get a little Annoying. At the end of the day, i feel the lack of mods/organization/banner ads is a double edge sword. But overall these are the things that make this forum the best damn motorcycle specific forum on the interweb. And once you've been here a while you realize who is who and there is absolutely no reason to take anything personal. And if you think people on here are douche bags, try paying $2/month for hellforleather.com and then you'll realize that overall this is a truly great collection of extremely diverse people all with the common bond thAt is the ZX6. HAIL NINJA!!!
did you read the links that were provided tha showed why he cried and ran away?
People were trying to actually help this guy and he was just being a pussy about everything.

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
FolowdaChamp was the one who posted the picture that started this whole guys tantrum

21 - 40 of 105 Posts