Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
nope. This is the first time I've logged in over here in almost a year, Lash ran this place into the ground and I recently heard that its under new ownership so I stopped by to see whats up. Don't own a Ninja anymore, but have half a dozen other bikes in my garage still. There are a couple of us locals on here. Try B.A.R.F. (Bay Area Riders Forum) or South Bay Riders for more locals. See ya out there!

·
Registered
393 Posts
The wife and I might be moving to Dublin or Daly City when we get back from deployment.... I don't know what I'll do with myself... I mean year round riding!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
The wife and I might be moving to Dublin or Daly City when we get back from deployment.... I don't know what I'll do with myself... I mean year round riding!!
You'll love the twisty roads here. As for winter riding I do mostly dirt..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Used to roll thru 9, 35, 84 all the time. Mostly hit up redwood & palomares when i ride. Now i go sparingly since i toned down my speeds in the public roads. Trying to do track day at t-hill and hopefully laguna this year.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Are any of you guys also on BARF? I'm on there with the same username. New to this site but not new to riding ('04 636 trackbike, '13 street triple R streetbike)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts