Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,Just moved to a new suburb in sydney (bankstown) first weekend woke up and looked out onto the street,,what da!! there my bike lying on the floor..I went through a few hours of pointing the bone at who ever i suspected,,So eventually cooling down and coming to terms that car drivers in this area,,are ###@FKd I thought I will park in the visitors off street parking area,,some butt hole stole my muffler,just last night..the week prior I lost allen keys out of my underground garage,I'm guessing the thief used my own allen keys to steal my muffler,,this building is suppose to be a security building..I am wondering if anyone in sydney has a spare muffler for a zx6r 1996 model..my contact is 0447330535...Rayz:rant:rant

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
I would set the bastards up and wait out in the carpark at night time for the wanker that stole ya pipe of the bike and break his hands!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
That sucks, good luck with catching him, is there CCTV in the area, or is Aus not a police state like the UK?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
That sucks, good luck with catching him, is there CCTV in the area, or is Aus not a police state like the UK?
No CCTV. Except in main cities and only in nighttime hot spots were children bash up people.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
dude that sucks

do this... fix your bike... set up a camera or better yet stay up everynight (move your computer to the window drink alot of coffee and watch pr0n all night) and leave the bike out as bait... maybe put a nice exhaust on and some other goodies...

then you wait for the robbers to come... you rush out with a louisville slugger and beat the piss out of who ever did it... now make sure you carry a knife wraped in a towel... put the knife in his hand and get 1 or 2 of his prints of the blade... proceed to call the cops if nobody in the hood called 911 (or what ever you people down there call... 199? lol) then all you got to do is you got woken up by loud noises went out to see what happened and this prick was stealing your bike AGAIN and you tryed to stop him and he pulled the knife on you!

YOU get sweet revenge and to deliver a nice ass beating
HE gets locked up for burglery and assault with a deadly weapon ect ect.

moral of the story is dont fuck with a kawasaki

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mate i grew up in the Bankstown area and all i can is "GET THE HELL OUTA THERE". That place is a thief pit!
Anyway good luck

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mate, I live bout 15 minutes away..Joshimus is right, anyway... if 98-99 pipe fits, I'm pretty sure I got one layin around...... so let us know if your interested

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mate i grew up in the Bankstown area and all i can is "GET THE HELL OUTA THERE". That place is a thief pit!
Anyway good luck
Agreed...

However, i'm in Five Dock in a security building and have had an attempted theft of the bike, a successful theft of my bike, the wife's car broken into twice and a wheel stolen off my car. All this within a 2 year time period.

Nowhere is safe :O

·
Registered
397 Posts
Holy crap, sounds like the sydney area is a bunch of thieving bastards. My truck was broke into last summer and my handheld was stolen out of it (couldnt get the stereo or subs, manufactured thief proof by yours truely) the cops came out, finger printed it, got a good couple of them, and eventually matches them 2 days later. I got my shit back and they found a whole bunch of stolen stuff at the guys place. Didnt the cops do anything for you?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Damn, NSW sounds terrible.

I can leave my garage door open with 2 bikes and 3 cars with the keys in them and not worry. I've left it open overnight with the light on a few times (Woops. My bad). I did leave it open the other day though and my neighbour told me someone in a Astra was sitting outside the house taking pictures for about 20 mins. So now I'm freaking out. Thanks neighbourhood watch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey Baker ,thanks..even though the bike sounds like an F18 jet..i only live 50 metres from the cop shop,Meredith St,I would get nailed for riding it that way..watz your contact number :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts