1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Yeah, seen it before. A bit expensive but a cool idea. I like that the laser sight works.

But would you seriously use this on the road? Reminds me of this: http://udreplicas.com/

·
Registered
792 Posts
DAMN THAT IS AWESOME!

Would be a great thing for the dec 31st masqerade ball i am attending..

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
hahah i like that Mordeth13 posted on their site trying to get a helmet.

Reactions: IceBreakerG

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
No invisibility cloak yet. Ripoff.

·
Registered
11,985 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But would you seriously use this on the road? Reminds me of this: UD Replicas
Well, you can notice that....
no air ducts visible (are there any at all?)
Does the visor open?
Too small visor for good visibility.
Air dynamics?
Noise?

I would like to wear it in the city, for fun only, to see peoples' faces when i stare at them.Not for everyday riding.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Well, you can notice that....
no air ducts visible (are there any at all?)
Does the visor open?
Too small visor for good visibility.
Air dynamics?
Noise?

I would like to wear it in the city, for fun only, to see peoples' faces when i stare at them.Not for everyday riding.
That's an expensive helmet just to wear for shits and giggles and to see peoples' faces when you stare at them....but hey

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I don't think those dreads would be a problem till like 90 mph. I wore a pink pony tail one time and that's when it started bothering me but it was about 4 to 5 inches longer.
I agree its a very cool helmet. I would so wear one. Why is there not cool shit like that in the states.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
"The “Predator 2” helmet is designed and produced in “Nitrinos” Moto studio. Each helmet is a result of handwork. A helmet is made of composite materials strengthened with carbon fiber. The inner damping layer is borrowed from IXS 540 Helmet. The shield is replaceable and it could be changed for tinted and also specular shield. The two-channel adjustable ventilation is implemented into the “Predator 2”as it deals with head cooling. The weight of the helmet with dreads is 1 790 g."

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Makes me wonder why UD Replicas (or whoever) hasn't done a proper Storm Trooper helmet for motorcycles...I suspect the visibility would suck though. Maybe Mickey Mouse (Disney) would sue their asses.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I don't think those dreads would be a problem till like 90 mph. I wore a pink pony tail one time and that's when it started bothering me but it was about 4 to 5 inches longer.
Haha...reminds me of the time I went on a ride in support of breast cancer. We had to "pink out" our bikes. I wore a long pink boa. One of the riders following me said he wanted to flag me to pull over because at certain speeds he was concerned it might get caught in the chain. :laugh

1 - 20 of 28 Posts