Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, My name is Craig, I am 42 and I used to race LRRS, CCS, FUSA and I also raced 2004 AMA Pro Sportbike in Daytona. All on CBR 600's . My last Kawasaki was a 1999 ZX9R and I just recently purchased an 07 ZX6R with only 216 original miles !! I love the way it handles and I plan on doing a few minor modifications and bringing it to the track at some point this summer. Has anyone tried the NY Safety track ?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome fellow Western New Yorker.

What kind of maniac only put 216 miles on that bike over the course of 8 years? :)

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Welcome. I live in Charlotte now but grew up Rochester, NY. You are welcome here as long as you didnt go to McQuaid :)

Reactions: kawizx6r743

·
Registered
985 Posts
Welcome fellow Western New Yorker.

What kind of maniac only put 216 miles on that bike over the course of 8 years? :)
I'm always weary of bikes that sits, almost as much as a bike that has high mileage. The thing with bikes like that is the sellers usually want a high price because it has "low, not even broken in miles".

Anyhow, glad to see you got a 6R and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Welcome, I'm stationed in Arkansas now but grew up just outside of rochester(webster).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks everyone, I am originally from NorthEastern NY , Adirondack region and the roads are much more fun around there. Twisty not straight.. I am looking to hook up with some locals to hit the street with.

EBC HH Front pads, Steel lines, Big Gun Slip-on, all ordered. Still need to find some rearsets so I don't drag my stock pegs too hard and crash, this actually happened to me.. lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome!

I'm from Syracuse. I haven't tried out NYST yet. This will be my 2nd year of riding so this summer I'm looking to go to the track at some point. If you make it there before me let us know how it goes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts