Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got round to posting some pics of my B1H in BLUE!:hail
Tried to keep mods both subtle and useful. Used to have an Oval Blue Flame can in rainbow effect but really hated it so put this stubby little Carbon jobby on with Baffles STILL IN! Too noisy with 'em out!:devious:coocoo

What do you think peeps?

And this was the can i hated !!!

Comments please guys! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
quite like th eother can.... what u doin with it ?

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Looking good.
I like the short can, but I think only our blue bikes can get away with having the blue can.
I think I liked it more.
(they are just too long)
The blue rim stripes are just right.
Good looking ride, Bro.:thumbup

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice bike mate, I have pretty much an identical bike to yours and am looking at getting a can. I had considered the blue flame one, what didnt you like about it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know it has already been sold I just wanted to know what lee6r didnt like about it as i have been looking at the blue flame can's for a while and am considering buying one. Cheers

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know it has already been sold I just wanted to know what lee6r didnt like about it as i have been looking at the blue flame can's for a while and am considering buying one. Cheers

oh no not:banghead cos of your comment m8

:banghead cos i wanted it too lol

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't like the Blue Flame Can purely because i got REALLY Bored of how it looked! Started to look VERY Tacky and Garish to my eyes.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the build quality or fitment. Mine was titanium and incredibly light. A little TOO LOUD for my taste too, couldn't hear the airbox!
My advice would be go for a blue flame, but keep it plain in colour!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
the chrome ones with just the little blue flame logo on are awesome looking..... i seen one that was slightly blue into chrome that was nice too...... i like micron better though ???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeap i liked the blue flame on the blue kwaka! Still Carbon aint bad looking either.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought the micron delta + stainless steel with removable baffles, LOVE IT :)
I fitted it the other night, was really easy and took the baffles out...very loud, how i like it :) it's longer than the standard can but it's a bit higher and thinner, looks and sounds the part! i'll try get a pic loaded up...

·
Registered
13 Posts
It was a 5mm one I think, I had to buy really long ones specifically 'cos none of the ones i had fitted! it's really really tight as well so make sure it's in there good! The sound after though is definately worth the trouble!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
seems to me, basically go for what YOU like people! Just 'coz someone else does or doesn't like it isn't important.
I only changed my titatnium rainbow coloured can coz I didn't like it. Most people loved it!

I DOOOO LOVE MY CARBON CAN THOUGH! She's staying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts