Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear seat cowl, integrated tail light maybe?

Also, I'm usually not a fan of spiked bar ends, but they would work with your bike, I think.
The seat cowl I thought deep about but my girl rides w/ me too often so I dunno if its worth the investment......but yea your rite about the spiked bar ends, they might actually look good on this bike and im not a fan of them either......... anyone else think the spikeys are a good idea?

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
looks like it's time for some performance mods...u've got looks covered for the most part.

maybe a chrome zx6r decal at the bottom

·
Registered
234 Posts
chrome mirrors, or get chrome mirrior covers and a single mirror

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone recently pointed out me that even tho the bike looks mean it doesnt realy sound mean...... any suggestions on what to do about that?

·
Registered
17 Posts
take the mirrors off, get some smoke lens for the head lights and turn signals, some black pegs, seat cowl, carbon fiber heal guards, exhaust guards, rear hugger, new rear turn signals, change out the stock levers, get some angel eyes and like you said a new pipe! Dude i can go on and on. Well thats what i'm going to do to mine. :done

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
take the mirrors off, get some smoke lens for the head lights and turn signals, some black pegs, seat cowl, carbon fiber heal guards, exhaust guards, rear hugger, new rear turn signals, change out the stock levers, get some angel eyes and like you said a new pipe! Dude i can go on and on. Well thats what i'm going to do to mine. :done
All great Ideas! You wouldnt want to lend me the dough to do the work would ya :devious

And do they make angel eyes for this bike? havent seen em if they do

·
Registered
590 Posts
can i ask, whats with the sword?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Is there really a sword in there? How the hell do you explain that to coppers?!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is there really a sword in there? How the hell do you explain that to coppers?!
I take it off when I ride........ Could you imagine a cops face tho if they pulled me over and saw it just chillin there hahahah that be classic:devious

·
Registered
956 Posts
I have a friend who was into Kuksulwan bout 15 years ago and had a sward on him when he was pulled over. He got in more trouble than if he had a hand gun! I think it had something to do with him being a black belt and he also had other weapons on him, like Nun Chucks and Fighting Sticks.. Dude was crazy! he is now a Corrections Officer.. go figure!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts