Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
in calgary

I am in Alberta right now and I am from Ontario but I always take a trip out to BC once a year! I lived there for 10 years. Post any big rides you guys plan! I want to do the coast! I did the sea to sky hwy on my harley and picked up 3 tickets on the way back to Van but they were well worth it! I want to ride from BC to California or Trailer the bikes down to Cali and ride back! let me know if anyone is interested in a big ride like that.
Hey, I plan on taking my 636 out to BC in July. Have been on the look out for an experienced rider to go with but I only plan to go to BC and back. I'm from Mission BC myself, I haven't seen the race track at the Mission Raceway before but i have seen the drag strip ($10 to take your bike on the track). Saturdays are drop in with anything if I remember correctly. Will be taking a riding school in late may to prepare for a nice safe ride through those beautiful mountains.

Al

I am from Nanaimo on the island. I got hooked on the money out here in Alberta so I am in Lloydminster most of the time working.

Anyways take the time one day to head out towards Tofino. You will find yourself in the twisties in Cathedral Grove (ancient forrest with massive cedars). Along side Sprout Lake (home of the mars water bombers....oldest water bombers in active duty). Able to check out Little Qualicum Falls, Cameron Lake for a quick swim with the bikinied tourists.

A quick stop at Taylor Arm rest area to turn around and head back or carry on all the way to Tofino for Long Beach and surfing on the west coast waves.

who needs a track in the area anyways? :)

I am from Nanaimo on the island. I got hooked on the money out here in Alberta so I am in Lloydminster most of the time working.

Anyways take the time one day to head out towards Tofino. You will find yourself in the twisties in Cathedral Grove (ancient forrest with massive cedars). Along side Sprout Lake (home of the mars water bombers....oldest water bombers in active duty). Able to check out Little Qualicum Falls, Cameron Lake for a quick swim with the bikinied tourists.

A quick stop at Taylor Arm rest area to turn around and head back or carry on all the way to Tofino for Long Beach and surfing on the west coast waves.

who needs a track in the area anyways? :)

Amazing fish tacos in Tofino!!!!!

Hey everyone from the West Coast. Been searching the forums here and wondering if anyone had any luck with a kawi shop or supplier to bring parts in from the states at still reasonable prices. I'm looking for used as well not just brand new OEM. I have a 98 zx6r and I would love to find the lower left cowling, stator motor cover and left foot rest ( ties into the shit linkage) Any help would be awesome, I have found plenty of sites in the states and anyone with good experience with a US website for parts and can let me know that would be great as well. For a fantastic ride that you can stretch for a whole day with a couple of pit stops is the Sea to Sky high way. I did this ride this summer and made it up to pemberton from vancouver and it was awesome, pit stops in squamish, whister and a few road side pics along the way.

Hey everyone from the West Coast. Been searching the forums here and wondering if anyone had any luck with a kawi shop or supplier to bring parts in from the states at still reasonable prices. I'm looking for used as well not just brand new OEM. I have a 98 zx6r and I would love to find the lower left cowling, stator motor cover and left foot rest ( ties into the shit linkage) Any help would be awesome, I have found plenty of sites in the states and anyone with good experience with a US website for parts and can let me know that would be great as well. For a fantastic ride that you can stretch for a whole day with a couple of pit stops is the Sea to Sky high way. I did this ride this summer and made it up to pemberton from vancouver and it was awesome, pit stops in squamish, whister and a few road side pics along the way.
Sea to Sky is a great ride!

BTW, I didn't ake the time to look myself but have you searched ebay for the parts that you are looking for?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.