Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

B.C. Anyone?

7K views 35 replies 28 participants last post by  racerboy88 
#1 ·
Just lookin for people out here on the West Coast and the most beautiful city in the world.

See less See more
#6 ·
sorry, but no. The closest I know of would probably be about 3 hours south of Vancouver in Washington State. There is a drag strip about 1 hour east of Vancouver in Mission. Lots of nice roads and you wont find many police cars unless your on the main streets and highways.

#16 ·
I am in Alberta right now and I am from Ontario but I always take a trip out to BC once a year! I lived there for 10 years. Post any big rides you guys plan! I want to do the coast! I did the sea to sky hwy on my harley and picked up 3 tickets on the way back to Van but they were well worth it! I want to ride from BC to California or Trailer the bikes down to Cali and ride back! let me know if anyone is interested in a big ride like that.

#21 ·
#23 ·
I am from Nanaimo on the island. I got hooked on the money out here in Alberta so I am in Lloydminster most of the time working.

Anyways take the time one day to head out towards Tofino. You will find yourself in the twisties in Cathedral Grove (ancient forrest with massive cedars). Along side Sprout Lake (home of the mars water bombers....oldest water bombers in active duty). Able to check out Little Qualicum Falls, Cameron Lake for a quick swim with the bikinied tourists.

A quick stop at Taylor Arm rest area to turn around and head back or carry on all the way to Tofino for Long Beach and surfing on the west coast waves.

who needs a track in the area anyways? :)

#29 ·
Hey everyone from the West Coast. Been searching the forums here and wondering if anyone had any luck with a kawi shop or supplier to bring parts in from the states at still reasonable prices. I'm looking for used as well not just brand new OEM. I have a 98 zx6r and I would love to find the lower left cowling, stator motor cover and left foot rest ( ties into the shit linkage) Any help would be awesome, I have found plenty of sites in the states and anyone with good experience with a US website for parts and can let me know that would be great as well. For a fantastic ride that you can stretch for a whole day with a couple of pit stops is the Sea to Sky high way. I did this ride this summer and made it up to pemberton from vancouver and it was awesome, pit stops in squamish, whister and a few road side pics along the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.