Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody in AZ want to ride? i know i do. if you know of a organized ride or just have a day off and need to get some twisties out of your system, post up!!! i usually ride once a week in a group at night around phoenix and i try to ride to prescott or tortilla flats once a week.
Ill be the first to post up.
Tonight 7pm at circle k on bell rd off the 101 by arrowhead mall. send me a message at [email protected] if you want to meet up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi there - I'm from Phoenix,AZ. I recently traded my 650R in for a 2007 ZX6R this past week... and I'm loving it.... Looking forward to chiming in here.

Martin

anybody in AZ want to ride? i know i do. if you know of a organized ride or just have a day off and need to get some twisties out of your system, post up!!! i usually ride once a week in a group at night around phoenix and i try to ride to prescott or tortilla flats once a week.
Ill be the first to post up.
Tonight 7pm at circle k on bell rd off the 101 by arrowhead mall. send me a message at [email protected] if you want to meet up.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Hi there - I'm from Phoenix,AZ. I recently traded my 650R in for a 2007 ZX6R this past week... and I'm loving it.... Looking forward to chiming in here.

Martin
Hey. I know you from the Ninja650 Forum. Ello!

·
Registered
109 Posts
BUMP!! No one else from AZ on here????? Frank - let's ride man!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all,New here and also from Phoenix.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome!! Finally nice to see another 07 from Phoenix. Where in Phoenix are you at?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey!!! I lived in Scotttsdale, I just moved back to Cancun 18 months ago. The apache junction it´s so nice to ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome!! Finally nice to see another 07 from Phoenix. Where in Phoenix are you at?

I am on the Westside 101 and T-bird.What about you??

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey you all , would love to ride with u i am from tempe ... only problem is i am out here in iraq until jan ... :( .. def want to hit u all up when i get back tho , its been 4 years sence i have been home so dont know to many people out there and more , but come jan i am there for good..

chris

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Chris!! Thanks for doing what you're doing over there! Looking forward to meeting you and riding come January!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Anyone taken the ride trough wickenberg up to sedona?? Freakin amazing!!!:beer2:
Have you seen my thread in the pics section? Its like "trashed/ semi-trashed 03 rr", or something like that. That happened heading up to Sedona going up to Yarnell. Most people call that run the Yarnell run, or the 89A. If you want a real run head to Tortilla Flats. It blows Yarnell out of the water! If you don't know where it is. Go to google map and look over by lake roosevelt(East of Chandler area). If you ever wanna ride it let me know. Gotta be CAREFUL!! Huge chance of going down. A lot of people I know won't even ride it. No squidlies, and full gear!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Queen Creek Rider

Hello All! I'm in Queen Creek & have been looking for some fellow ZX6's to ride with. This weekend I'm going to Payson with a buddy who has a Nomad. Two weeks from now I'm free for a ride.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts