Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, first accident on this ninja anyway. i was riding next to a pickup truck at about 50mph and he decides to start switching into my lane. i was about eye level with him too, no reason for him to not see me if he had looked to his left before changing lanes. he got about 1/2 into my lane before he realized i was there (with me blaring the horn and waving my arm like a madman). morons.

i'm sure you've all got your stories, share them here ...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Pretty much a daily experience - I just move out of their way and continue on about my business

·
Registered
46 Posts
This has happened to me enough for me to realise, never ride beside or in a cars blind spot. I generally sit out in front of cars if possible. There is a lot of media hype about motorcycle fatalities on the Gold Coast this year. But rarely do they acknowledge when cars are at fault.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Two words......wing mirrors!!!

Nothing like punching a cages wing mirror to grab their attention!!!! :laugh

I commute five days a week, rearly does a week go by that some cage doesn't try to kill me :banghead

·
Registered
390 Posts
I agree with Menzi... mirrors are the prob. In that case try to overtake not to drive beside. Be carefull mate..

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I try to avoid sitting next to a car at any time. It's either get in front real quick or stay back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts