Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone use this helmet and have any suggestions on a headset? Specifically something that integrates well with Apple. I've searched online but can't really find anything. Thanks

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have an AGB K6 and run a Cardio Freecom 1+. I like it cause it was cheap, works well with speakers or earbuds and syncs with my iPhone. I have had trouble trying to get it to sync to my Garmin Zumo XT and my iPhone so I just have the iPhone synced to the Garmin and the Freecom individually. Can't hear directions but usually not a problem. Haven't tried in a while to get both to sync to the Freecom and haven't spent much time fiddling with either. I can answer phone calls and listen to music while riding. I probably could make phone calls if I spent some time figuring it out. When riding I do not use the phone unless absolutely necessary.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an AGB K6 and run a Cardio Freecom 1+. I like it cause it was cheap, works well with speakers or earbuds and syncs with my iPhone. I have had trouble trying to get it to sync to my Garmin Zumo XT and my iPhone so I just have the iPhone synced to the Garmin and the Freecom individually. Can't hear directions but usually not a problem. Haven't tried in a while to get both to sync to the Freecom and haven't spent much time fiddling with either. I can answer phone calls and listen to music while riding. I probably could make phone calls if I spent some time figuring it out. When riding I do not use the phone unless absolutely necessary.
Thank you for the reply, I will def look at that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts