Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I may ride down. I just don't like the idea of sharing a hotel room with stinky men on the way down and up. Considering I don't do any of the normal things normal people do I'm not sure if the promise of men scooting around in leather is high enough up on my 'sights to see' list to warrant the trip. I may not be this whingy when the time comes, though.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I may ride down. I just don't like the idea of sharing a hotel room with stinky men on the way down and up. Considering I don't do any of the normal things normal people do I'm not sure if the promise of men scooting around in leather is high enough up on my 'sights to see' list to warrant the trip. I may not be this whingy when the time comes, though.
and who says girls are fussy? :O
:rotfl

-:banana

·
Registered
476 Posts
Who u calling stinky? :banghead

The smell of man sweat should turn u chiks on..:devious

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Who u calling stinky? :banghead

The smell of man sweat should turn u chiks on..:devious
Man sweat is always referred to as a 'musky odour' and I have severe deep seated physiological issues caused from a horrific musk stick incident when I was 9. They are the candy of the devil. I could elaborate more but I tend to go off on tangents and that causes frowning.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i haven't even been here that long and i'm afriad of quarkz.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Man sweat is always referred to as a 'musky odour' and I have severe deep seated physiological issues caused from a horrific musk stick incident when I was 9. They are the candy of the devil. I could elaborate more but I tend to go off on tangents and that causes frowning.
like i said...fussy. :laugh

-:banana

·
Registered
894 Posts
I definately going! Even cutting the honeymoon short to be there... :devious

Camping at a place in Cowes cause the trackside camp grounds have really dirty ammenities and i need my warm showers...

I cant wait... :rotfl

1 - 15 of 15 Posts