And I had to think of a new rule on the spot :laugh

·
Registered
764 Posts
haha this is great thanks guys! Vote for me :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
what i dont understand is, how can you have two bikes that are pretty much stock that are exactly the same except for colour be in a shoot out for 6otm?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what i dont understand is, how can you have two bikes that are pretty much stock that are exactly the same except for colour be in a shoot out for 6otm?
Maybe that's why they tied?

Maybe because that's what some of the members who cared to vote picked. 42 votes in total out of 800+ members. :dunno

·
Registered
764 Posts
Mine has the bad*ss puig double bubble smoke and a nice coat of zaino lol. Yea it was stock in this photo but it won't be next month lol.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
first of all, they are nominated by us..so blame urself.

second, a factory bike can be a freakin awesome one.

third, a lot of it is in the aspects of the photo, not the bike

fourth, bacon is good

·
Registered
590 Posts
guys i was just kidding, i realise that a factory bike can be sweet and i realise that they arent completely stock. I am just jealous my bike doesnt get nominated :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
and mine has a bit done to it that can't really be seen in the picture but that was probably the best picture i have taken of it recently.... i have wicked aftermarket seats, pulled off the rear pegs (cause they're ugly) pulled of that ugly front nose sticker just recently (cause it's ugly 2) and i'm waiting on a buddy to call me back on painting my mirrors, front fender, and putting a stripe on my wheels.... it's not always what is done to the bike that makes it look good, I am far from complete with this project of mine. Oh and you cant see my decals on the fairings either, (maxima, KnN, NGK) if anyone gives a hoot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.