Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the best twisties minutes away...

Any fellow 6r's near by want to roll drop me a PM:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Atlanta

Moved here recently. Looking for a minutes away ride. New twins in the household so my time seems to be minimized. I'm up in Roswell.

Picked up a ride map but each ride I ran across was an hour or more away to the route start. Suggestions?

Nate

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i will be in atlanta at tech in about a week..should be taking my bike down in the spring though..maybe sooner.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moved here recently. Looking for a minutes away ride. New twins in the household so my time seems to be minimized. I'm up in Roswell.

Picked up a ride map but each ride I ran across was an hour or more away to the route start. Suggestions?

Nate
Join up at www.georgiasportbike.com if you already haven't yet. Great people and always riding. Just introduce yourself fist thing. They are kind of picky about that!!

Oh and all I have is a track bike right now or I would show you some great roads. Actually in a few weeks I will be out on a buddies 1098 on a decent paced run so if you would like you could join up on that. No time or date set yet.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
No twisties here in the Detroit unless you consider dodging homeless people and laid-off factory workers in the streets twisties:thumbdown:thumbdown

·
Registered
2 Posts
marietta's here too. going up to helen this weekend for oktoberfest. anybody know the best roads to ride while i'm up there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
sweet. thanks for the info. any idea how long it takes to make the loop once? i'll be riding two up, so it'll be a slow pace...

as for the avatar, i think i'm gonna have to keep the "full version" just for myself! but thanks for the props.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweet. thanks for the info. any idea how long it takes to make the loop once? i'll be riding two up, so it'll be a slow pace...

as for the avatar, i think i'm gonna have to keep the "full version" just for myself! but thanks for the props.

Well it takes me about 30-40 minutes depending on the pace...FAST!

so I would guess 1 hour 2 up to do the loop.

check out www.georgiasportbike.com if you haven't yet. Just introduce yourself first. Tons of info on there!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts