Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally she is back home. For all of you flattening out the curve, and bored to death i hope you enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Looks good.

Reactions: DARKNIGHT636

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,956 Posts
Wow man. That’s my dream livery. Class all the way.

Reactions: DARKNIGHT636

·
Registered
952 Posts
That looks amazing they did a great job! I see a rear subframe under there as well...you...you’re good you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks amazing they did a great job! I see a rear subframe under there as well...you...you’re good you!

Thanks!! Haha yea that is new lightened rear subframe from tight tails. May be I should have painted orange but it doesnt look bad. May be after this season. If this season ever starts. LOL Also have the light front stay that hold the dash which u cant see. With a the bunch of other weight reductions I did, it weighed 360 lbs on our scales with half gallon of gas.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
"Armored"

Are you expecting gun shots at your motorcycle? There are still plenty of opening for them to get through and disable your vehicle....
Not to even state the obvious, but zero rider protection?

Reactions: laggy311

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thanks!! Haha yea that is new lightened rear subframe from tight tails. May be I should have painted orange but it doesnt look bad. May be after this season. If this season ever starts. LOL Also have the light front stay that hold the dash which u cant see. With a the bunch of other weight reductions I did, it weighed 360 lbs on our scales with half gallon of gas.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nice! I’d let it ride if I were you I think the subframe looks good as is. More trouble than it’s worth to remove it and paint it down the road unless you absolute love the idea and have the $/time to burn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts