Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ello there.
New rider and a new owner to a 2006 ZX6R.
She is a little beat up. Will need a tune up. But runs strong. :hump6
Hope to find peeps to ride around the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
332 Posts
See, like I said if it's AZ they are always on the effing west side. No one rides out by me FML.

Welcome to the forum. I go on small road trips around the state every so often but they usually only have about a day or so notice and no one from the west side wants to meet up out by me anyways lmao.

I can let you know when the next ride is though if you want.

Post up some pics of your bike by the way...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be awesome!

I don't mind riding out there more practice for me anyways lol.

I have a buddy thats buying a Buell here in a few weeks so we are gonna cruise as much as we can.
Better than sitting on the couch on netflix LOL :banana

And there she is below.

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
That would be awesome!

I don't mind riding out there more practice for me anyways lol.

I have a buddy thats buying a Buell here in a few weeks so we are gonna cruise as much as we can.
Better than sitting on the couch on netflix LOL :banana

And there she is below.
Nice looking bike! What is your previous riding experience before this bike? You can PM me your name and mobile number and I can text you the next time we are going to head out. I will probably forget to PM you here before a ride so texting would work a lot better.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started out riding on a old 1985 Ninja 600 2 years ago.

Bought it for only 300 bucks! Didnt run, No key, No battery, Carbs were junk. :O

It pretty much a straight up build! Pain in the ass. but put a good about of time in it.

took a couple months but she ran. But then I sold her because of school. :cry:

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
What is beat up on it? Personally, I like it when a bike has a bit of wear and tear on it, but still is mechanically great.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in Tucson, that's like 2 hours south. If you come down here, we can head up Mt. Lemmon, best road in Tucson.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the front fairing is cracked like right on the NOSE!

then a new chain is needed plus a ghetto rigged tail light.

i mean it only has like 14.5k so she isnt that bad.

but im sure the last owner didnt do much regular maintenance.

So the basic stuff i would like to replace so i know there "new" brakes and rotors and such.

Need to pick up some new tires next month tho. there old a dry rotting

And hell yeah im down to go down to tucson. Waiting on my buddy to get his buell then we will be on our way! :hump6

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pretty much the same thing I am going through my bike right now! Going to replace the exhaust and fairing kit. Other than that it is pretty much good to go.
:O

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm in Tucson, that's like 2 hours south. If you come down here, we can head up Mt. Lemmon, best road in Tucson.
Dang I was just down there this week. I wish I would have known about that road I would have tested it out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Seriously, Mt. Lemmon, best time to do it is during the day, while people are at work (Monday thru Friday), any other time, there are tons of cars being slow and car like lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm in Tucson too. Let me know if you ever want to go riding. I have off Monday and Tuesday. Send me a PM when you decide to hit up Mt. Lemmon. :2fingerlol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm in Tucson too. Let me know if you ever want to go riding. I have off Monday and Tuesday. Send me a PM when you decide to hit up Mt. Lemmon. :2fingerlol:
Wish I would have seen this post earlier this week, I went up Mt Lemmon on Tuesday lol, I'll probably be out riding for a while tomorrow

1 - 20 of 34 Posts