• Scorpi0

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Spiderman636

Votes: 4 5.7%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I was first to vote? But then I can't cheat and see who is ahead already lol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Why wasnt I in the list? Someone second m on the first post.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Lowcel has it for me.

Something about a bike up on paddock stands waiting to be let off the chain. Great looking bike, nice paint job... and #becauseracebike

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
ahh the track bike of the month contest......

Reactions: AlexZX6R and lowcel

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Looking for a sympathy vote. Got hit by a pickup 50 miles from home after a 500 mile Deal's Gap trip. I tried to swerve to miss a white S10 crossing four lanes without looking on US72 near Scottsboro Alabama. He took out 3 of us coming back. Guessing he was texting. I couldn't believe it was happening as he slowly crossed the road towards us approaching and never changed his pace until I swerved right to avoid him and he gassed it striking me in the leg with his bumper going about 10 or 15. I was going about 60 when hit. Smashed my leg into the bike breaking several parts but not my leg. It is double its size now though.... Unfortunately Alex on a 2009 Monster ZX6R plowed straight into the side of the truck before having time to slow and is in an induced coma with multiple breaks and a severe head trauma. Third guy laid it down on top of himself as he tried to stop. Driver, a young man, said he never saw us but two of the three had our brights on and I watched him for about 4 seconds as he crossed the three lanes slowly like an elderly blind person or something before hitting us in the far right lane. I hope my friend lives. He is a 25 year old tender hearted rider. Never a bad word about anyone.
Oh my gosh. Hoping for the best and a full recovery for your friend.
I hope you're doing well, too.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Reactions: lowcel

·
Registered
5,064 Posts

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the votes. :D Once again there are a lot of great looking bikes in the competition. It should be a good / close competition.
Yeah yeah blah blah...we hear ya Bruce.....:roll:...LOL

1 - 20 of 40 Posts