Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give me some ideas guys on *customizing* my bike a bit to set it apart from the other black bikes. Thanks Much!

·
Registered
166 Posts
differnt colour wheeel rims, ie orange zx, and a few wee odd splashed of orange on the fairings or stickers, with just a little this coould work.

Hey only a idea!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ohlins front and rear, Brenbo master and mono blocks, PVM carbon wheels, super corsa tires, Gilles triple's and bars, sato rear sets, AFAM sprokets and DiD erv3 chain and beet exhaust.

·
Registered
503 Posts
scrubbed in Tyres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
299 Posts
There is really not much you can do that hasn't been done already. The only thing you can hope for is to make your bike somewhat "unique". That can be good and bad. Some people go overboard, just use your own best judgement.

But, if you want your bike to be "unique" you can start with adding some color. How different do you want it to be?

:confused Let's see... Here is a suggestion (just a suggestion, but I think it'd look good, but that's just me)

green wheel strips (wheel tape)
green "Kawasaki Racing" stickers on mid fairings on both sides
green/black Kawasaki tank pad (I think Harris has a nice one)
other green accents (ie: where good taste always come before color.

That's different I think.

OH, and don't forget the ninja6zone.com sticker!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'd be adding some gold bits to it...

Rearsets, Levers etc...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love carbon on black bikes. But so far all I have seen for the 07 is front fender. Anyone seen anything else?

Also, the stock rims are so sweet looking, just have them powder coated in a color that matches whatever color you make the decals in.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I love carbon on black bikes. But so far all I have seen for the 07 is front fender. Anyone seen anything else?

Also, the stock rims are so sweet looking, just have them powder coated in a color that matches whatever color you make the decals in.

That WOULD look good.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
too many parts to list but just buy things u like and there is alot of parts just start looking do the flush mounts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts