Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone know any good sites where to get nice motorcycle gear that is not leather but includeds reinforced leather in the elbows shoulders and other body armor or C.E certified protection ect.., like some textile (or mesh) jackets with leather on it. . :fire :fire :fire

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
nice gear if you have the $$$ :

alpinestar.com

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
A first gear leather-tex jacket or Joe Rocket Commet is pretty much what you describe, I have one of each and the first gear is slightly better made I think, but both are just fine. they are pretty hot in the summer, but great for fall/spring/winter.

www.newenough.com is a great place to shop for gear - great service and probably the most descriptive ads and pics you'll find:thumbup

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
A first gear leather-tex jacket or Joe Rocket Commet is pretty much what you describe, I have one of each and the first gear is slightly better made I think, but both are just fine. they are pretty hot in the summer, but great for fall/spring/winter.

www.newenough.com is a great place to shop for gear - great service and probably the most descriptive ads and pics you'll find:thumbup
also very reasonably priced too!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Alpinestars gear

i have the alpinestars E5 sports textile jacket, T-breeze air flow mesh jacket and the spinner leather jacket. the textile is great for the winter season, the mesh is perfect for the summer and the leather is perfect for the cold to mild days/nights and they all have shoulder and elbow armour..i just bought the alpinestars street cargo pants with the knee armour and they work great..the have the baggy look and can also wear your jeans underneath and still not roast on those hot days...check out this web site they have all of the above that i have described..keep in mind i didn't buy them on the site but they have a good description of all..

http://www.kneedraggers.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts