Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know anyone with a 636 and I would like to see another one to compare mine to. I know these are noisy bikes but I would like a knowledgeable rider to check mine out and tell me I have nothing to worry about, lmao. It runs fine, temp is normal, a little shake in the steering wheel, but I would like a second opinion.

·
Premium Member
5,759 Posts
I don't know anyone with a 636 and I would like to see another one to compare mine to. I know these are noisy bikes but I would like a knowledgeable rider to check mine out and tell me I have nothing to worry about, lmao. It runs fine, temp is normal, a little shake in the steering wheel, but I would like a second opinion.
why not just take it to your local dealer and ask a tech to ride it and see what he thinks?? just because you find someone on the forum that may live close by he/she may not be suitable to give you the "whats up" on your bike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did ask but they like to bullshit people a lot. I mean, I would kind of just want to hear another motor run, lol.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
There is one guy on here from Orlando that has one, but it takes him a bit to get around to the site ha. Although I would just take a vid of it and post it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh man, I work a double today and until six Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Maybe we could meet up after I got off one of those days?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Monday is not going to work, they switched me to night shift, lol. How about Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday? I live in Lake Wales.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Well Monday is not going to work, they switched me to night shift, lol. How about Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday? I live in Lake Wales.
I live in Lakeland, but have an 07...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts