Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure on what exhaust to get for my 05 RR.. anyone have any pics of theres???

here is what mine currently looks like..:lol

click for bigger pic if you need to..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Are you looking for a slip on or full.

If it's for performance
Full Arata
Full Akra

If it's for Asthetic
Akra slip-on

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
i saw someone with a yosh that looked pretty good :O i don't really care for yosh that much though. i really like the look of the stock system. i would try and find some akra or arata headers, gut out the stock can and run a race baffle, and just run in stealth mode like that.

that's sorta what i plan on doing with my R1 :)

-:banana

·
Registered
257 Posts
h20, where in sac town are you from? my family originally hails from the elk grove area...near the old airport (grand father flew crop dusters out of there).

Im from the Mcllelan Air force base area, I actually work at the Coast Guard station there turning wrenches on the plane. Love that Job!!:cheers Im probably right in that same area, you still out here!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Im from the Mcllelan Air force base area, I actually work at the Coast Guard station there turning wrenches on the plane. Love that Job!!:cheers Im probably right in that same area, you still out here!
nope, moved to pennsyltucky, i mean pennsylvania for law school. plan to come back though :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
nope, moved to pennsyltucky, i mean pennsylvania for law school. plan to come back though :)

You should they have some of the best riding out here. I'm about to move to North Carolina for 5 or 6 months so im trying to get in as much riding as i can while im here! Good luck at law school by the way, i got a lawyer right now. Apparently i have a warrant out for my arrest:confused , its been out for 4 months know and i just found out.:bs Its a long story, and all over a traffice ticket. Apparently in Texas (where i'm from) its considered running a stop sign if you dont put 2 feet on the ground and I only put one:O . My lawyer says its crap and seems pretty optomistic so only time will tell.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
good luck with that, what did they have? a bench warrant? PA is nice, but honestly it barely compares with the riding in CA. I did my undergrad in santa barbara, it is honestly biker heaven out there. San Fran is nice too.

·
Registered
257 Posts
good luck with that, what did they have? a bench warrant? PA is nice, but honestly it barely compares with the riding in CA. I did my undergrad in santa barbara, it is honestly biker heaven out there. San Fran is nice too.

Ya i spent a year in Alameda and moved 90 miles east to Sac. Love both places but al the riding here in Sac is likei my backyard, in Alameda in had to cross the bay bridge,traffic tolls, and all the congestion.:rant Thank god Cali allows lane splitting:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
+1 for AKRA. I'm guessing you are waiting to install a new exhaust before you get a fender kit.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
+1 for AKRA. I'm guessing you are waiting to install a new exhaust before you get a fender kit.

:yes: .. I have not done anything to the bike I bought it new in may of 05 (performance wise), the only thing that has been done is.. removed the chain guard, and reflectors from the front forks :lol.. and have put 9500 miles on it :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
:yes: .. I have not done anything to the bike I bought it new in may of 05 (performance wise), the only thing that has been done is.. removed the chain guard, and reflectors from the front forks :lol.. and have put 9500 miles on it :D
I put a kit ECU on my RR and love it. It completeley woke up my boke and i can imagine with a full exhaust, PCIII and a custom map it will be a whole new bike!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts