Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wondering if there's anyone from ireland on here?
im from the uk originally but live over here for a small while now looking to meet a few lads on ride outs and also looking for a few twisty mountain roads that i can reek some havak on... :wheelie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you should try the N59,stretch from Clifden back to Galway is Great fun.
yea been up that way a few times now all the way into galway good road but a few tight spots :)
If you know about that one then ya cant be far from were i am?

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's a couple of years since biking over that area,I'm on east coast.Unfortunately not able to ride much-Back problem!.Though I do punish myself and go for an odd blast now and then!.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a couple of years since biking over that area,I'm on east coast.Unfortunately not able to ride much-Back problem!.Though I do punish myself and go for an odd blast now and then!.
I know how ya probably feel with the back-problem (except iv a fecked shoulder) Hurts like feck after an hour or so on the bike but its sumet i deal with no pain no gain as they say!
East coast you probably get more sunshine over that way than we do haha

Im on the ninja everyday mate rain, hail, etc etc etc, :bigsmile: ya tend to get use to it after awhile i guess lol

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ya I quiet like the f3's, they can still surprises by a modern bike.. I quiet like the handling, I messed around with the settings but ended up goin back to standard as I had got used to the quirks in the handling... I have some pics, just have to figure out how to upload them!

·
Registered
24 Posts
very nice alot tidyer than mine :( how did you get the seatcowl to fit so snug iv had nothing but problems with mine just doesnt line up at all!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cheers. The seat cowl took alot of work and it's still not perfect, I custom mounted it so it's still removable with the key, didn't want to lose that space... What year are your rear sets from I wouldn't mind some ;) I'm currently getting my hands on some 03 headers so I can fit a host of different exhausts cause there's not much out there for ours!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts