Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to pick up some replacement parts, mostly bodywork, on my ZX and EX. During my searching I stumbled upon Kawasaki Parts House and they list everything by part number, which is very handy. Wanted to know if anyone has dealt with them as far as buying replacement stuff goes. Thanks.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Annoying as shit that they don't carry fairings for our bikes. Like wtf is that shit.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
go to partzilla.com. all the other parts are cheaper. But OEM fairings are cheaper through the kawi site.

what i do is get the part number from parts house and go to partzilla. usually a couple bucks cheaper and shippings always cheaper

·
Registered
62 Posts
kawi parts house parts are cheap till you see how they rape you on shipping

·
Registered
232 Posts
I use partshark.com or mycycles.com both have all oem parts partshark is a little cheaper usually

·
Registered
554 Posts
A friend of mine bought some OEM bodywork pieces from servicehonda.com (they have OEM parts for all the big 4 japanese brands, not just honda). They did have some very competitive prices when I looked a while back but i haven't bought anything through them yet so idk how their shipping is or anything like that. Might be worth a look.

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
I bought mine from Kawisaki parts house
left and right side was about 700+ OEM grade, came shipped well and safe.

At the time this was the cheapest place and insurance paid for them

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
Next day I got them

·
Registered
798 Posts
So kawasaki parts house does carry fairings? I didn't see fairings for my 09 monster when I looked... anyone able to help?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I take it they came with all the decals?
When i purchases oem fairings mine didnt come with the decals not even the foam padding.on the inside or rubber bungs nothing but the plastic fairing sucks considering the price of them

·
Registered
467 Posts
yea and that foam is not cheap. i have used a hairdryer/flat razor blade in the past to recycle the foam from inside old fairings and just use 3M spray adhesive to glue em into the new fairing..

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So kawasaki parts house does carry fairings? I didn't see fairings for my 09 monster when I looked... anyone able to help?
You have to look under "cowling," and you have to price them out separately. From the sounds of it you have to source the decals separately, so in order to get a monster edition fairing you have to get the black (ebony) cowl and then the monster decals.

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
With decals no rubber bungs no heat shielding

·
Registered
216 Posts
I vote that they are one of the best online parts sites to deal with for oem replacement parts.

·
Registered
798 Posts
You have to look under "cowling," and you have to price them out separately. From the sounds of it you have to source the decals separately, so in order to get a monster edition fairing you have to get the black (ebony) cowl and then the monster decals.
Thanks! Yea, I just need the left tail fairing. Gonna see how much those are because I dont want stickers on em and ones brand new on ebay are about 90 shipped so hopefully its cheaper on this website.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Also, anyone know where the rear tail fairings are under at Kawasaki parts house? I found most of the fairings but cant find the tail section they word things really weird on their website.

·
Registered
6,786 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, any possibility a portion of these parts still accessible? On the off chance that I gave a rundown of Kawasaki part numbers would you have a stock to let me know whether they are available, available to be purchased, and evaluating?
wwe shop

1 - 20 of 25 Posts