Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to drag race my cars and bikes a million years ago. Now I'm thinking it may be another option for the ZX. Point and shoot. Never had something this fast so it should be pretty fun. Some interesting vids on it. Strapping down the front end was interesting.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well...I think I will..sure is cheaper than roadrace. About 25 bucks at Island Drag in NJ. I am scheduled for NYST for this Sunday and Saturday and Sunday 26 27th. About 650 bucks plus 100 for the hotel..But track days are way more interesting than drag racing..just a lot more expensive. My Graves slip on and battery should be here tomorrow in time for that..Then the Armourbodies plastic Friday.So I should have that installed for the end of the month.I'll.paint it later.
Over the winter get the Graves header and bring it to the dyno and get that done..then its done. Then its tires and brakes...tires and brakes...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Seems like there was a fella on here 2 or 3 years ago that raced a 2013 or 2014. As I recall he got it into the 10s or maybe high 9s without doing a lot to it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone did a 9.8 with it..its all about the launch. Mine will be below 400 lbs with all the stuff I'm doing to it. Guess I'll find out.Be happy to do 11's with it for now. Sure as shit faster than any car I ever owned..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts