Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
161 - 180 of 219 Posts
I don't know about you guys but damn I'm tired of f*cking winter.....this is dragging on and on....

Reactions: Octane
Not from Ontario, but live across the border just south of Buffalo. Will be doing at least three trackdays at TMP (went in on the valetines day special they had with a couple other guys so I'm already paid up). (ack that sounds gay!...oh well)

I may be doing a round or two of racing with SOAR up at Grand Bend, depending on how things work out.

Hope to see some of you at the track, so post up dates if you are doing TMP or Grand Bend so I know who to look for.

Reactions: smokey11
Sounds good man, I'm going to do atleast one SOAR weekend this year and a few at TMP. Since you do such a long drive you should try sign up for one of the Mosport days as well, that is a fun track.

Quick question for you, how do you go about getting your trackbike over the border? Is it a salvage title and if so do you get any hassles at the border?

Sounds good man, I'm going to do atleast one SOAR weekend this year and a few at TMP. Since you do such a long drive you should try sign up for one of the Mosport days as well, that is a fun track.

Quick question for you, how do you go about getting your trackbike over the border? Is it a salvage title and if so do you get any hassles at the border?
I have a regular title for it. Although last year I took it across the border before I had my title and only had the receipt from the DMV saying that the title was applied for. I didn't even have to show that.

I think this happens enough with all different kinds of motorsports at the border that if nothing looks suspicious that aren't going to hassle you.

Hey Dash8, I thought I saw that bike up for sale a few months back on GTAM. Decide to keep it? It looks like we might hit 10c next weekend so if you Milton boys are up for a ride shoot me a PM. Cheers.
Nope, I don't think I put it up on gtam, did have it up on kijiji last fall, kind of a feeler, but pulled it before it sold... Lol can't part with her..

Looking forward to the warmer weather... And we need this rain to clear up the crap on the road, finally!!

We will most likely be riding next week.. I'm dash8 on gtam also, so keep in touch.. Also planning a meet in the area in June most likely, so watch for it!!

Anybody going to TMP for the long weekend? Weather looks good, I'm gonna try and do half day sunday and full day monday and back to Shannonville on thursday. Who is going???

Anybody going to TMP for the long weekend? Weather looks good, I'm gonna try and do half day sunday and full day monday and back to Shannonville on thursday. Who is going???
Not this time...was just at Pitt Race last weekend and headed to Nelson Ledges June 1st and 2nd. Have to give the property some much needed attention between the two:eek:mg:

Not this time...was just at Pitt Race last weekend and headed to Nelson Ledges June 1st and 2nd. Have to give the property some much needed attention between the two:eek:mg:
I hear you man, can't be all fun and games. I really wasn't planning on it but I got a call from a friend who is going and has room in the van so I'm in. I'll try catch up with you in June.

Toronto, Ontario here.

Can't wait for all this fucking snow to go away, I go to the back of my house everyday and admire my bike with sadness because it's just sitting there. Only thing I can do is sit on it and reflect on the times I rode it until spring comes around.

I'm a new member here and really hope to meet some cool riders this year, perhaps have a meet up!

cheers everyone

161 - 180 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.