Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
201 - 219 of 219 Posts
Been on the bike a few times already, tough getting practice in when I work weird shifts and the weather hasn't been the best so far. If I didn't work in Brampton, I'd ride in but the stupidity on the roads there is just too much for words. Especially for a new rider, I just might add to the problem lol

Went out with a co-worker riding from Courtice to Port Perry on Friday. Was pretty fun. He has a few years of riding experience so I was trying to soak up the tips and watch how he rides.

Went out on the QEW, 401, 427...wow. Traffic was ridiculous and the bike was running hot. Temp light came on a few times, felt like it was melting. Trying to get more practice time, get comfortable on the bike. With the weather and lack of good driving roads...it's a pain.

Anyone have any good routes in the Halton area? Maybe up in North Halton or anything close by that doesn't require Russian roulette in traffic?

Went out with a co-worker riding from Courtice to Port Perry on Friday. Was pretty fun. He has a few years of riding experience so I was trying to soak up the tips and watch how he rides.

Went out on the QEW, 401, 427...wow. Traffic was ridiculous and the bike was running hot. Temp light came on a few times, felt like it was melting. Trying to get more practice time, get comfortable on the bike. With the weather and lack of good driving roads...it's a pain.

Anyone have any good routes in the Halton area? Maybe up in North Halton or anything close by that doesn't require Russian roulette in traffic?
Go out to Milton, get off 401 & Hwy 25, you have the escarpment you can take a tour of, then you can go down 5 side road to Brampton and back, beautiful country side road route.

No riders in the Ottawa Valley? I split me time between Pet / Pembroke during the week and Ottawa on the weekends. Do you Ottawa guys often get organized for rides?

Cheers,

201 - 219 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.