Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Just wondering cause it would be cool to travel with some peeps with the same bike as I end up usually going on Honda runs:rolleyes:
still at 600rr.net?? :) Im there too, but i freaken forgot my password...i spend alot of time there aswell during work.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anybody up for this Sat. from about 9:30ish till 3:00ish? Lemme know if ur interested and we'll either set up a meeting point at Comp.USA @ Roosevelt Field or Circuit City on 347 in Lake Grove or both. Maybe goin out to Montauk Pt. or Orient Point.... Or head out to Bayville...or hit the twisties on Nassau and work our way to Port jeff....Or whateva...:confused

·
Registered
311 Posts
sorry bub havent been doing much riding lately due to the fact i got harassed by a trooper while in a FCKN parking lot... got 3bullsht tickets n almost had my bike impounded[only have a Mpermit] RoadTest June22. wish me luck!

chadmanbrown :cool2:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck with dat,dude...I'm dying to ride with my fellow LIers...I keep riding with peeps from da bronx, brooklyn and queens....Lookin' for some locals for my little 1/2 day runs sometimes..

·
2,271 Posts
2 wheels is 2 wheels... Maybe I can be squid for the day and wear a bucket helmet with that bike

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This freakin' rain really does blow...all last week the weather channels were saying the weekend was gonna be gorgeous all the way into this Wed.! Wrong! I wish I could screw up as much as they do and still get the salaries they get! OK....According to this it's gonna be crappy all week but looks like Saturday's gonna be greeeeaaaat!

So...Plenty of time to try and set up a L.I. Saturday ride again....

Who's in???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have...and found it kinda dangerous with a large group...I would love to hit it up again with just myself a one other person at a less than spirited pace till I familiarized myself with those roads. I'm one of those who you would prolly hafta wait for once in a while cause I'll be damned if I'm gonna hit those twisties at high speeds just to keep up if I don't have a clue on how the road is going to be up ahead of me. Call it a fear of dying thing...I have the ole wife, 2kid, house, other hobbies, etc... to live for, so proving myself the hard-ass biker boy is really not my forte!

·
2,271 Posts
Ive hit those roads at high spirited pace. And I was more worried with 2 things, the deers and those freaken cyclist. Other than that, it was always a pleasure.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful, Crisp day here today and I decided to go out solo. I'm really loving the 636...personally I think it blows away my ole 600rr and is much better in the twisties than my 10r!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anyone on the island wantsta meet up...I got's a buncha peeps going to the bikini bikewash at Crazy Freddies on route 112 in Port Jeff at about 11:00...pics to come later!

·
Registered
311 Posts
bikini bike wash?!? possibly the best thing i ever heard!

fckn gotta work 2day=/... how far north off sunride is crazyfreddies 20-30mins? i might tryn get off early..

thanks4 the heads up crip

1 - 20 of 22 Posts