Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1999 ZX6R G2
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and gals names mark from the uk south wales

Just got myself a neglected G2 thats been sat for nearly 10 years, it was dropped and then parked up...ive since got it running after new ignition switch and a tank clean out.
Needs a bit of work to get an MOT but the main expense is going to be the front fairings (Expensive) unless i street fighter it :devilish:

Looking forward to speaking to you all

·
Registered
14,580 Posts

Just got myself a neglected G2 thats been sat for nearly 10 years, it was dropped and then parked up...ive since got it running after new ignition switch and a tank clean out.
Needs a bit of work to get an MOT but the main expense is going to be the front fairings (Expensive) unless i street fighter it :devilish:

Welcome Mark. Been watching a lot of old episodes of Escape to the Country lately. I almost feel like I have a handle on the geography of the UK as a result.

·
Registered
1999 ZX6R G2
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Mark. Been watching a lot of old episodes of Escape to the Country lately. I almost feel like I have a handle on the geography of the UK as a result.
Good Man, to be fair there is not much of the uk to learn hahaha

what part of the US are you from?

·
Registered
14,580 Posts
Good Man, to be fair there is not much of the uk to learn hahaha

what part of the US are you from?
That’s a complicated answer. I’ve been working in Virginia since 2010.

Being that my Dad married mum in Peterborough roughly 1952, and our family followed him to Japan, then eventually to New York State, then off to Denham, followed by Felixstowe through 1970, then off to Oregon (until I hit 18 and joined the USN), you could say I’ve lived most areas of the US except the Deep South at one point or another.

I prefer WA and OR, if given a choice. Pay is much better where I am.

·
Registered
02 zx6r
27 Posts

welcome :)

·
Registered
1999 ZX6R G2
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s a complicated answer. I’ve been working in Virginia since 2010.

Being that my Dad married mum in Peterborough roughly 1952, and our family followed him to Japan, then eventually to New York State, then off to Denham, followed by Felixstowe through 1970, then off to Oregon (until I hit 18 and joined the USN), you could say I’ve lived most areas of the US except the Deep South at one point or another.

I prefer WA and OR, if given a choice. Pay is much better where I am.
Jesus, i assumed i had moved around a lot haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts