Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so hi! i don't have a zx6 yet... buit i will be getting one as soon as i find one!

Ok so i'm just looking for an opinion or maybe someone could tell me the reasoning behind this but i found a zx6r for $3500 2005 with 3200 miles on it. it's in perfect condition so the seller says.

"We have a motorcycle shop in United Kingdom and the bike is here.The shipping will be made by Fedex shipping service and we will pay the shipping costs."
The blue book for trade in is like 4200 let alone they are willing to ship it to me. I only pay 30% to a 3rd party they say. then when i inspect and see if it's satisfactory. then if i keep it i'm supposed to send the other %70. does this sound strange to anyone else? I mean it sounds like an awesome deal but i'm affraid to commit to it because i was taught that if something is to good to be true... it probably is. and yes the 3rd party is a valid company.

thoughts please!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it was listed on cycle trader but now it is not... and their english isn't that great they are missing important parts of sentences... you know like the, and, it's. good call brotha!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome… and its a scam. If you want a bike its always best to go and see it yourself, that way you can look for faults and barter the price down and you know what your getting, as long as its a ninja!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was in a rut like that not too long ago. I was looking for a new Ninja ZX-6R or 10R but i found a 2006 CBR1000RR for only $4,600. I couldn't let that deal pass up because I would be saving thousands. This bike was also located in the United Kingdom and it started sounding very suspicious so I just went with a nice '05 Ninja ZX-6R...I'm sure the CBR was a scam...

·
Registered
5 Posts
thought i would add myself in here as i didnt want to clog up the board with another "hello i'm new topic"

by the way i'm new !!! also looking for an owners manual for my 2000 zx6r that i bought yesterday(avatar)

cheers guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts