Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in St. John. If you haven't heard of it, don't be surprised! It's 25 miles south of Great bend, 25 miles north of Pratt & 50 miles west of Hutchinson. Me & a buddy have been talking about starting a simple sunday morning type thing since I've moved back (him & I are the only two people that ride "rockets" around town that I know of & they're both Kawi's!!) I was gonna see if there's anyone close to the area that would be interested once riding season rolls around. Anyone's invited but I'm hoping the majority of members will be on Kawis! There's more than one reason for this, but primarily it's because of the fact this is not a friendly environment for bikes, especially for sportbikes & I want to start something to wear people get to meet other riders for friends & some good would come from it (helping inexperienced riders with spin'n wrenches, knowledge, camaraderie etc.) Anyone close around here?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny you should say that man, my folks are down in pocola on the Ar boarder. I've been through Mcalester a few times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts