Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A new rule has been implemented by admin: Members will not be able to post in the classifieds section until they have 25 posts, and been a member of the forum for 30 days.

Thanks for your cooperation everyone!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
That's a little low of posts don't ya think? I'd say maybe make an intro thread and 50 posts considering all they need to do is say welcome to the average of 3-5 new members everyday along with 30 days on the forum.

Just a more realistic thought.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
on customfighters its 50 posts and 30 days in order to post in the classifieds. references are a plus, i always list mine when ever i join a forum.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Great rule. I'm on other forums and they have the sane type of rules because of people who aren't part of community come in rip people off with bent rims and crap parts and leave

·
Registered
864 Posts
i just saw a post on the main section of someone new trying to trade fairings. so i guess they will start trying to post there now.

Reactions: CBRaceRR

·
Administrator
356 Posts
There is no foolproof solution that I know of. But, for now, I think the new standards will go a long way towards eliminating the "ride-by bike breakers". Let's see what happens for now. We can always revisit it if needed.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
This is a great idea.

But hopefully it doesn't provide a false sense of security, always be careful when making online puchases from private sellers. Regardless of their post count.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
I used to do over 60 posts/day... :p

It is good to have some regulations though. R1 guys are no joke when it comes to classifieds. Must be a member for 60 days, must have DETAILED pictures, must have price including shipping or not, shipping type, where you are located, and payment method accepted. I think there's more too :laugh

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is the most stupid idea ever. This is a forum and we are all members. It's like having a gym membership but not being able to use it because your not in shape. I have stuff I want to sell but can't post shit because of this stupid rule.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
This is the most stupid idea ever. This is a forum and we are all members. It's like having a gym membership but not being able to use it because your not in shape. I have stuff I want to sell but can't post shit because of this stupid rule.
Than leave the forum....

How is it stupid? Until you get fucked over by some new guy claiming to have good parts...

I'll sell you a bottle of pepsi and when you get it... It'll be flat.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
BAHAHAHAHA

GTFO out of here, its not really that big of a deal, and they do it so we can prevent from having jerkwads like you here.

You want to use the forum to sell your crap only and not contribute to the people on here. That's not what a forum is for smart one. A forum is to discuss things not sell your crap, being able to sell things on here is a privilege not a right if you want to sell only i bet you can message MOM and she will let you pay her as a vendor to use her site to sell your junk. otherwise pay your dues and then you can sell.

And your little analogy works perfectly, You PAY to use the gym, well you aren't PAYING to be here so pay your dues and then you can sell. Otherwise PAY MOM or go the hell away you wont be missed.!!

/douche

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
This is a forum and we are all FREE members...unless you purchase a membership which, I see, you haven't. It is NOT like a gym membership. Unless you belong to a free gym which would be nice.

We don't know you. You've been here several months and don't even have 10 posts? Not contributing much man. Or you just come here to peddle stuff later. This is a very active forum/community. If you want someone who doesn't know you to send you money, take a little part in the community that you're using as a medium to sell your goods.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
I love the fact that the ONLY person to complain about this is someone with only 7 posts....
Probably a close bud of the guy trying to push blackmarket electronics...

1 - 20 of 163 Posts