Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed a bunch of these group buy threads are a barrel full of fail. I propose we do something about it. The problem is, I'm not actually sure it will work :tounge2:

So there's a HID/lighting vendor on kawiforums.com that JUST TODAY came out with a complete no/cut retrofit bi-xenon kit for 09+ link here: http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_45&product_id=104

He's a real nice guy and I've been in contact with him for the past week as they have been developing the kit. I was wondering if there would be any interest in attempting to get him to drop the price a bit for a bunch of guys/gals from here interested in the kit.

Dunno if it would work or not, I think kawiforums gets a modest discount. Let me know if there is any interest in this. I want it, but not $415 want it :(

·
Registered
393 Posts
count me in.

edit- I have been keeping an eye on the ther forum and the website waiting for the 09+ to be released. Now that it is I'm def down!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Damn... now I want to see what they look like in Red... I would but I can't, my bike is currently at the shop waiting for $4650 in repairs... though the other guy's insurance has to pay it, I just can't afford to put more $$ into the bike yet...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.