Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi all, i'm new to site today, so be gentle on me!
AM i the only one with a standard can on his B1H ZX6, by choice?!?!
I used to have a race on it and it DID sound nice BUT it totally drowned out the noise fron the airbox. I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE the induction roar on this bike. Open her up from the mid-range and then the airbox starts to "thrap"(?!??). I can only describe the noise as being like a Ducati! From a 600 inline four, it's mad!
So, has anyone else ditched their race can too? Or will i now be an outcast on this hallowed site?

Let the games begin!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Not me, I like em loud!:)

·
Registered
553 Posts
I still have the standard one, but only because I can't afford the two brothers that I want.

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
I agree, mine is still the standard one. Im just waiting till i save enough money to buy one :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mine is still the stock one but I just got my D&D Carbon fiber today :D

Jay

·
Registered
964 Posts
I loved the way the stock exhaust sound's... I bought a akropovic for mine.. its just tooo loud, I love to hear the sound of the motor not the exhaust... but oh well what can ya do.. :)

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I don't know if I'm picky or my bike is just crap but it sounds like shit. I hate the sound of my bikes engine. It's clunky and buzzy. So I cover it up with a Scorpion exhaust and an iPod. I'm assuming the 05/06's were better...

·
Registered
894 Posts
As soon as i can, i will get a louder aftermarket exhaust...

But not a Yoshi :confused

1 - 15 of 15 Posts