·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw the ten isnt mine is my riding parters but boy do i love that 04-05 zx10r

·
Registered
142 Posts
My favorite pic is the on in your sig. Gotta love all the kawi colors represented! BTW nice bike. Green is my choice to.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
here is a pic of the front brake lines black steel braided superbike lines with gold banjo also. yes my poor bike is dirty but she is being ridden and she is still sexy

·
Registered
964 Posts
How well do those bar ends help out with the vibration?

Also your bike is SUPER dirty..:laugh :laugh .. My bike is ridden too and super duper clean:D

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How well do those bar ends help out with the vibration?

Also your bike is SUPER dirty..:laugh :laugh .. My bike is ridden too and super duper clean:D
well the vibration is a lot less and its also great cuz its a cruise control for long trips. as for the chicken strips i have only been riding for 5 months now, but i think i get pretty low for a newbie. The bike is going to be dirty alot cuz i live in a condo and we cant wash our vehicles at the condo(

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
well the vibration is a lot less and its also great cuz its a cruise control for long trips. as for the chicken strips i have only been riding for 5 months now, but i think i get pretty low for a newbie. The bike is going to be dirty alot cuz i live in a condo and we cant wash our vehicles at the condo(
my new condo has a carwash aread :) isnt that sweet???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts