Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just copped the new ZX 6R the other day. Man is this bike something else. I must admit, I was a bit scepticle about the all newe 599cc addition for 07 but Kawasaki put togther a good package this year!! This new bike is something else. Everyone is raving about the now Honda 600rr, but not because I have one, the new 6R rocks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love the new 6R. Its a huge improvement over my 06 in every way in my opinion, especially the handling. Id love to have one, but my next bike is the ZX14!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats on your new 6R dude, I also just got mine few weeks back but mine is the '03 6RR. Been lovin' it ever since. Always find an excuse for my self to go out so that I can get to ride the bike. :-D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics will be coming in the next few days.... I promise!!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
welcome to the site, and what color bike did you get cuz if its not blue samson will stalk you and if its green you will be loved by all

·
Registered
590 Posts
nah, thanks all the same, i'll stick to a PROPER Ninja. One that corners!:rotfl
I am with you on this one. zx14 and hayabusa are ugly and whats the point in buying a big powerful sport bike if it cant even corner. I mean shit i heard a 600 could beat a hayabusa and a zx14 around a road racing track just because of the corner speed. Kinda like the moto gp 800s are doing with the old 990s times.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Actually I was impressed with the cornering ability of the 14 when I did a demo ride. Its suprisingly more agile than you would think. Of course its not gonna corner like a supersport though. Cant wait to demo it again during Biketoberfest to get a better feel for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts