Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so official thread for an all Arizona meetup.

Maybe in November. That will give us time to get a good date and planned ride.

My goal is to get as many riders as we can from Phoenix, Tuscon, Prescott and Flagstaff areas. Of course people in Cali and other states are welcome.

Let's get some ideas floating on how to organize and coordinate so that no group has to spend a long time riding home. Maybe a ride, along which bikes can join?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm down.. But have no ideas as to where to ride too as I have only ridden a few places in tucson

·
Registered
238 Posts
Keep me posted

·
Registered
999 Posts
sounds like a great idea im definately down. Probably be best on a weekend. Everyone should put what city they live in then well look at all the responses and that way well decided from there.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Perhaps the city and a suggestion for a ride and or activity.. Tucson, mt Lemmon for sure

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good idea.

well im in tempe and im guessing that most of the riders will be from the phoenix area. me personally i don't mind riding an hour or so to get home. preferable not alone but you know.

i heard that cops infest mt.lemmon tho?

·
Registered
999 Posts
just realized that it says where youre from right next to your name haha. Im new

·
Registered
238 Posts
I Live in Glendale but Work in Chandler...RIde the beast everyday!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I would be down 2 ride and hang out in Tucson

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea Pat, I'd be down for that too.

And yea still warm/hot. Going to be in the high 90s the rest of the week. Mornings and nights are much much much better than a month ago so. It teased us with a couple days of 70s weather last week and then decided to jump back up to the 100s. Good ol' Arizona

·
Registered
227 Posts
good idea.

i heard that cops infest mt.lemmon tho?
Kinda... It's hit or miss with them. I had a buddy of mine get A ticket last weekend but most of the time they stay in the same spots and will even tell you where they sit. One told me that "I sit here, I don't move and I'm not out to give you a ticket. But if you come flying by me when I told you where I sit, you bet your getting one"

·
Registered
387 Posts
We could have the phx crew chill with the tucson crew one weekin. Then the phx crew chill with the prescott crew one weekin, then have both tucson and prescott crew meet up in phx 2 chill. This way prescott nor tucson people whould have to ride two hrs just 2 meet up.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We could have the phx crew chill with the tucson crew one weekin. Then the phx crew chill with the prescott crew one weekin, then have both tucson and prescott crew meet up in phx 2 chill. This way prescott nor tucson people whould have to ride two hrs just 2 meet up.
that's a really good idea. I'd be down for that. Gives me a chance to get some miles up on my bike :)

what do the rest of you guys think about that?

as far as the rides go, I say it should be a chill ride but opportunity to have fun for those who want to.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I like that idea

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so it seems like we all like the split event idea. So 3 weekends, doesn't have to be in a row or anything. Biggest is going to be getting everyone together in phoenix.

Should phx ride up to prescott as the first ride. Only reason i say that is because its still kind of hot down here. It will be good for us to escape up north for a bit.

Would Saturdays and/or Sundays work for everyone?
The first couple options are October 30th (pre Halloween) or November 6th. Both Sundays because of college football :devious Let's get a yay or nay for those two dates and see how many guys and girls we got.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in. either Saturday or Sunday work for me. Keep me posted and i'll drag a few more Kawi guys in with me that don't hit this website

1 - 20 of 152 Posts