Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm super happy with it. There's a very noticeable increase in acceleration and the sound is straight up hormonal when you have it loaded hard. I couldn't be happier!

Reactions: Burnt toast

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Jesse, Yes it sound stellar! There isn't an RPM range that isn't great and when you hit the higher RPM load, its like having a Formula1 car on 2 wheels.

@Cutman442, I'm happy with the looks as well. The carbon fiber compliments the bike.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you guys think about that Akra emblem on the muffler? Leave it or ditch it?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any problems getting the adhesive glue off the can?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Any problems getting the adhesive glue off the can?
I peeled the sticker off in one piece, it has an aluminum backing so its super easy. Then just take some 91% rubbing alcohol and clean off the small amount of remaining residue. One thing to keep in mind though, if the can has been used for awhile and has started to fade you will have a bright/new looking spot where the sticker was.

P.S... These pipes do sound amazing!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I peeled the sticker off in one piece, it has an aluminum backing so its super easy. Then just take some 91% rubbing alcohol and clean off the small amount of remaining residue. One thing to keep in mind though, if the can has been used for awhile and has started to fade you will have a bright/new looking spot where the sticker was.

P.S... These pipes do sound amazing!!
I bought it from Burnt Toast and its new. he sold it to me with less than 100 miles on it but now it has like almost 350 miles on it. Too late to take it off without a spot?

Anyone else think the emblem should stay on?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I bought it from Burnt Toast and its new. he sold it to me with less than 100 miles on it but now it has like almost 350 miles on it. Too late to take it off without a spot?

Anyone else think the emblem should stay on?
nah, you should be fine for still taking it off

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reactions: Burnt toast

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts