Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've been lingering about in here like a bad smell for a while now, but this is my first post.

Just ordered an light smoke airblade double bubble race screen for my 2003 636. Anyone got one- any good, please?

:dunno

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome red. I have just ordered a green meridian double bubble screen for my 07 ZX6R. From the pics I have seen they look awesome!!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Wow, you have been lurking for a while. So you know all of us but we don't know you? Well, it's good to finally have you on board. Uh, welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
Weather is pretty rough over here at the moment always windy, rainy and the roads are greasy as hell. I thought the double bubble might make life a bit easier. The heated grips certainly help anyway!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Sounds like you have some nice riding weather. . . not. Anyways the screen should make some difference. But if it's the cold thats bothering you just buy a Ducati 749. The heat those things give off the engine will keep you warm. :laugh

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcome mate. show us some pics?

·
Registered
338 Posts
i have a double bubble and the thing is awesome with the stock one it would blow my head up and now it keeps my head down and not trying to push me off the back

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've got one on my bike. It looks more like a touring screen on mine. Excellent at high speeds and motorways but looks?? I've seen them on the newer model bikes and they look smart mate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think it looks good. All the TT and Northwest 200 racers use them. John McGuinness says the double bubble is essential when you are hitting 200+mph on public roads. So its not a touring screen. Not that I'm ever gonna hit 200mph but you know what I mean.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
I think it looks good. All the TT and Northwest 200 racers use them. John McGuinness says the double bubble is essential when you are hitting 200+mph on public roads. So its not a touring screen. Not that I'm ever gonna hit 200mph but you know what I mean.
i have a db, but it isnt that large

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts

This is my Air blade Iridion DB screen. Looks like a touring screen, think I might go back to standard one.
That's not a DB its a touring screen lol
huh...that's weird...i guess phil6rg1 doesnt know what kind of screen he has and that i was wrong to assume he knew

:coocoo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts