Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
i READ THE COMMENTS FIRST AND THEN WATCHED THE VIDEO. I WAS EXPECTING TO SEE SOMETHING 110% ****COMPLETELY DIFFERENT **** THAN WHAT I SAW BASED ON THE COMMENTS LOL ??? IF I WAS WITH YALL AND WENT OUT FOR SOME "AGGRESSIVE " RIDING I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ME IN ABOUT THE FIRST 4 SECONDS OF THE VIDEO AND AFTER THAT I WOULD OF BEEN ****LONG**** GONE, COMPARITIVELY ... TO EACH HIS OWN THOUGH :) ...NONETHELESS WELCOME TO THE FAMILY ! THERE IS A LOT OF LOVE, ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT HERE FROM ONE CYCLIST TO ANOTHER NOT ONLY "MOTORCYCLE WISE" BUT WE ARE LIKE A BIG FAMILY HERE ON EVERY LEVEL (MINUS THE OBVIOUS ONES LOL)
LOL, same here. I read the comments before I watched the video and thought I would be watching "aggressive riding". When I used to ride aggressive on the street, these guys would have been a joke to me calling that aggressive.

After years of aggressive street riding and then having a child, I decided to stop playing Russian rootlet on the street and take it to the track. After taking it to the track, I lost all desire to ride aggressive on public roads.

I don't know how old you are but as you mature, you will begin to see what people are talking about here. Some people mature sooner then others. It wasn't until my first child that I started a mature motorcycling path to try to follow. Some start with a bad accident, some with death of friends, and others the light ball affect.

Stay safe out there and yes, many people here sound like they have the pitch fork out for you but it's coming from a place of concern and knowledge. The delivery sucks but the message is coming from a place of genuine concern. Ignore the aggression and absorb the knowledge because it may save your life...

BTW, I would take that video down or make it private. You are admitting to breaking the law on public roads. Not a good idea.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Thanks for the feedback i understand your guys position on high speed riding and i respect it. But show some respect yourselves, this is the way i ride and i have been riding like this for a long time. This is what i feel comfortable doing. That's the great thing about America we have differences of opinions. The video you posted shows a squid rider who has no control of his bike going at a high rate of speed. "You are not a car so dont drive like one."

Are you daft? Every country has, every damn household has, and have had for the last 10000 years, all over the world.

About the video:
This is not high speed riding. It is above legal limit riding. NOT the same thing. It is not agressive riding. It is just silly, but go on and have fun.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Director of Moderation
9,669 Posts
My 2 cents which no one give a shit about but I can't help myself.

I actually thought you had decent control of the motorcycle compared to most squids that ride through traffic like that.

The negative commentary, don't take it personal, honestly most of it is because this forum really is kind of like a lil family and we truly hate to see ppl get hurt or killed. We recently had a member pass away, that member often rode in a way that many of us disagreed with and many of is argued and sad bad things to him but were heart broken when he lost his life. It generally is because most of us care regardless of what ppm say. Rivers may truly not give a shit lol but most of us care a lil.

Someone commented above about damage to an unsuspecting car. Don't just think physical damage. You hit a car at 90 mph and the lil girl in the back sees your body splat on the windshield that could do a lifetime of emotional damage.

The reality is most of us have done really dumb shit on bikes and we all take dangerous risks. The biggest difference with you is that you are involving ppl who didn't opt in by doing it in traffic. I've hauled ass up empty mountain roads at illegal speeds. If you at least take your riding to those beautiful mountain roads then most likely the folks on that road are at least expecting motorcycles.

As far as ppl critiquing your riding. You did say you look forward to feedback. Again, I am sure it came off in a dick way but think about this. You love riding. You prob want to continue to be better and better at it... So sift through the rude comments and grab what you need. Ignore the name calling and extract the body position and line of sight commentary and I'm theory of you work on that then this thread was helpful and you will have improved a skill, which every single one of us on this forum want to do whether we are actively working on it or not.
LOL, same here. I read the comments before I watched the video and thought I would be watching "aggressive riding". When I used to ride aggressive on the street, these guys would have been a joke to me calling that aggressive.

After years of aggressive street riding and then having a child, I decided to stop playing Russian rootlet on the street and take it to the track. After taking it to the track, I lost all desire to ride aggressive on public roads.

I don't know how old you are but as you mature, you will begin to see what people are talking about here. Some people mature sooner then others. It wasn't until my first child that I started a mature motorcycling path to try to follow. Some start with a bad accident, some with death of friends, and others the light ball affect.

Stay safe out there and yes, many people here sound like they have the pitch fork out for you but it's coming from a place of concern and knowledge. The delivery sucks but the message is coming from a place of genuine concern. Ignore the aggression and absorb the knowledge because it may save your life...

BTW, I would take that video down or make it private. You are admitting to breaking the law on public roads. Not a good idea.
Here come the party poopers....it was a lot more fun when we were all just being dicks. Then you guys came in on the high road with your nice attitudes and shit...way to ruin it! :eviltongue:

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
I just call it like I see it.
Uneducated stupid unskilled riders being idiots in traffic....

Giving off the stereotypical dumbass responses when people say anything and acting like their riding only affects themselves and they can do whatever they want with zero repercussions to anyone but themselves.......and to some extent even to themselves....

Dumbasses be dumbasses, that is what I saw in the couple minutes of video I even could stand to watch.

·
Director of Moderation
9,669 Posts
I just call it like I see it.
Uneducated stupid unskilled riders being idiots in traffic....

Giving off the stereotypical dumbass responses when people say anything and acting like their riding only affects themselves and they can do whatever they want with zero repercussions to anyone but themselves.......and to some extent even to themselves....

Dumbasses be dumbasses, that is what I saw in the couple minutes of video I even could stand to watch.
:laugh No BS, zero fucks given! I like your style! :laugh

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I would have liked this post except............ You tell him he should stick around

For me riders like this douchenozzle are exactly the type we do not need, in society or on this forum. Simply too dumb and even more ignorant that he simply has zero to add to the forum or to society
If he doesn't stick around, how will we ever read his next thread about how sum dumbazz kaygerr cut him off and how he had no choice but to "lay her down"..? :lol:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If he doesn't stick around, how will we ever read his next thread about how sum dumbazz kaygerr cut him off and how he had no choice but to "lay her down"..?
Not gonna happen, has a loud exhaust... Loud pipes save lives!! lol

"we hold the history of the universe in our pockets..... And we use it to watch cat videos on YouTube"

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Hey Zx6R community,
My name is Steven and I just started making some videos and would love for everyone to check it out and let me know what you think.
wHAT US WHEELIE GUYS THINK IS YALL SHOULD POST SOME WHEELIE VIDS FOR US WHEELIE GUYS TO SEE I MYSELF AM STILL LEARNING BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHERE YALL ARE AT ? LEARNING OR OTHERWISE :O

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
I got about 2 minutes in.

Positives: Iron Maiden

That's about it. You're brother has fucking horrible body position which I can only assume you aren't much better. I won't even touch on what everyone else has mentioned about the recklessness.

Fucking morons. This kind of shit not even 6 weeks after one of our members of this community died riding on one of his favorite canyons.

You talk about "have some respect". Fuck you. I have no respect for people that ride like you do and brag about it.

As for the video itself? Production quality sucks. Helmet cam footage gets old and is overrated. There's no sound of the bike.

All in all I hope you don't end up a statistic. And furthermore... I hope that 636 doesn't get totalled some day or worse.

I'll be at Buttonwillow raceway up near Bakersfield on Sunday and a few other members here will be as well. You should ride up and see what you're missing. I might have more respect for you if you actually made the effort to see what it's all about. Just don't ride like an asshole on the way up.

:2fingerlol:

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
wHAT US WHEELIE GUYS THINK IS YALL SHOULD POST SOME WHEELIE VIDS FOR US WHEELIE GUYS TO SEE I MYSELF AM STILL LEARNING BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHERE YALL ARE AT ? LEARNING OR OTHERWISE :O
Eddie... please... this time.... don't provoke more of this asshattery. Please? For you're ol' buddy PG?

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
No shit..... you can see your brothers license plate number in the first 30 seconds.

Dumbasses. :thumbdown:

·
Director of Moderation
9,669 Posts
I got about 2 minutes in.

Positives: Iron Maiden

That's about it. You're brother has fucking horrible body position which I can only assume you aren't much better. I won't even touch on what everyone else has mentioned about the recklessness.

Fucking morons. This kind of shit not even 6 weeks after one of our members of this community died riding on one of his favorite canyons.

You talk about "have some respect". Fuck you. I have no respect for people that ride like you do and brag about it.

As for the video itself? Production quality sucks. Helmet cam footage gets old and is overrated. There's no sound of the bike.

All in all I hope you don't end up a statistic. And furthermore... I hope that 636 doesn't get totalled some day or worse.

I'll be at Buttonwillow raceway up near Bakersfield on Sunday and a few other members here will be as well. You should ride up and see what you're missing. I might have more respect for you if you actually made the effort to see what it's all about. Just don't ride like an asshole on the way up.

:2fingerlol:
I see you been hanging out with Rivers lately? :laugh

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Damn, I must've been gone long. Even PG is now making the 'your' v/s 'you're' mistake now.
Thanks, trump! What's this world coming to?!

·
Registered
263 Posts
No shit..... you can see your brothers license plate number in the first 30 seconds.

Dumbasses. :thumbdown:
Hahaha, I was debating on whether or not to give this 'Pro-Tip' in my comment then I decided it would be more fun to see a video on how they got ticketed for 'reckless' from the PD because they foolishly posted all the necessary evidence on the internet.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
aLWAYS HAVE AN INTEREST IN WHEELIES AND WHEELIE VIDEOS GROOVE AND THESE GUYS HAVE A CAMERA YOU ARE MY OL BUDDY THOUGH J :)
Do dirt bike wheelies count? I'm practicing wheelies too and can post vids but it won't be on a sport bike and it won't be in traffic lol

Not sure if that removes your interest.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
I see you been hanging out with Rivers lately? :laugh
Nah... we just agree on a lot of things... especially something like this. :D

He usually says things a bit more abrasively than I do but I have my moments lol

41 - 60 of 72 Posts