Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bought the fairings from dhgate.com for $375. Paid for on the 30 of Jun, and received them on July 11. Seller was Keyhere. We had very good communication and I'm very happy with my purchase. ABS plastic, paint is very glossy and it also came with a windscreen and rear seat cowl. I give the fairing a 9 out of 10 for the cost, shipping time, and plastic. I did have some problem installing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CaCN5QLvXA[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
hmm, same companies as on eBay but cheaper....nice.

They have the set I have been eying too for $379.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it came with a windscreen and the holes didnt line up right. plus I didnt want to cut the fairings for my frame sliders so I had to bend the plastic on one side. I had to drill out some holes that they didnt cut, but not a problem. It also came with a rear seat cowl with no bracket.

·
Registered
98 Posts
u paid for it June 30th? received July 11th??!! sounds fishy...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To Halo, I was told it could take up to a month, I guess it depends on customs and where you live in the US, im in Cali.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i purchased the same fairings from dhgate.com processing time said 9 days and I received them about 3 days after they were shipped....took a little less than 2 weeks...not bad considering they're coming from hong kong

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've got the same fairings and they look great. I had to drill mine out to put a mirror on once I needed to get on base here (the holes were there but I had never used mirrors on it before and they just didn't line up with the bracket under it) Other than that they fit great.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
That looks really good !!

Can you let me know what that song is, Id love cruise to that song lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts