Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2012 Ninja ZX6R (Rin), 2022 KLR 650, 2021 Panigale V4S, 2021 SSR 140 :D
Green and red are great complements. I can't help picturing Christmas decor though 馃榾

Registered
Nice! Like the fork caps. At first thought you did the whole thing then realized it was just a circle. Really brings the faded red on out and make it look deliberate rather than faded. Like the quad lock, I had a BMW F800GT sport touring bike that I had a RAM mount on the bars. That thing shook so much it messed up the camera on my iPhone 10S! The ZX6R is not perfectly smooth but much smoother than that Rotax parallel twin.

Red really looks good with the black and green - decals also. Red and green may be Christmas colors but I don't think Christmas when I see them on a Ninja.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Green and red are great complements. I can't help picturing Christmas decor though 馃榾
LOL I definitely don't get Christmas Vibes when i look at it 馃槀

Nice! Like the fork caps. At first thought you did the whole thing then realized it was just a circle. Really brings the faded red on out and make it look deliberate rather than faded. Like the quad lock, I had a BMW F800GT sport touring bike that I had a RAM mount on the bars. That thing shook so much it messed up the camera on my iPhone 10S! The ZX6R is not perfectly smooth but much smoother than that Rotax parallel twin.

Red really looks good with the black and green - decals also. Red and green may be Christmas colors but I don't think Christmas when I see them on a Ninja.
Yeah i installed the vibration damper on mine and that's suppose to help or remove that issue completely. Yeah, i don't get Christmas vibes either lol

The additional red accents improve the color scheme of the bike. It鈥檚 not over done which makes it much more effective.

Nice work
Yeah i didnt want to over do it just add some subtle touches.

Here is a full view photo for you all.

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Motorcycle

Registered
Mine steering damper doesn't use the hole in the fork stem. So the hole is still there. I use the Quad Lock pro stem mount.
Yes me too! The Ohlin doesnt use the center hole but the damper bar blocks the center hole (based on the tutorial I have watched on youtube). So it would block the stem mount from being installed, would it not?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes me too! The Ohlin doesnt use the center hole but the damper bar blocks the center hole (based on the tutorial I have watched on youtube). So it would block the stem mount from being installed, would it not?
These are the only photos that I have. I hope it helps. I no longer use this mount. I have a tank mount now and use Rokform

Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive design Motorcycle
Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 11 of 11 Posts