Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angels Crest Highway ride. 04/05/2015. Meeting at Shell gas station off of the 210 and Flintridge,ACH exit.

Here:
4530 Angeles Crest Hwy
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011

Meeting at 9:00a.m. ksu ,whenever everyone is present that is riding and we all stop talking haha. So whenever that may be. Sunday,Funday to ride!!!
See you there!!!!

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Roll Call

So here is everyone that will be attending.

Roll call:

abmar <from another forum>
Alex
Bo and friend <from another forum>
JPerez
Scorpio
Fishbowl and Wife

8 so far. Should be a lot of fun!!:):yumyum:

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome ride today. Except my GoPro committed suicide.

Was a awesome ride today. Lots of riders. Lots of sportbikes. Excellent company and conversation. Must do again.
Oh. Yeah my GoPro fell off the back of my ride. Then it was pulverized by a vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On the way out I was on that dudes ass,:laugh until he waved us by. Was an amazing feeling for me today, I handled every corner at a very nice pace. You know Scorpio. I have never done that before.:)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Seems like you guys had a nice ride.. Had a long night and over slept.. Really wanted to join in on the fun.. Maybe next time guys...

Sucks about your gopro Alex.. I would a been super bummed out had that been mine.. Interested to see the footage tho.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems like you guys had a nice ride.. Had a long night and over slept.. Really wanted to join in on the fun.. Maybe next time guys...

Sucks about your gopro Alex.. I would a been super bummed out had that been mine.. Interested to see the footage tho.
I wish you could have made it too. It was a blast. The memory card is in 2 pieces. I was going to try and McGuyver it but upon further research I have discovered if the mem card is cracked or broken. All is lost. Would have been awesome to see what Fishbowl viewed. Or the vehicle that crushed the life out of it. Drift Ghost HS S is my camera now. Just have to wait.

·
Registered
13,120 Posts
On the way out I was on that dudes ass,:laugh until he waved us by. Was an amazing feeling for me today, I handled every corner at a very nice pace. You know Scorpio. I have never done that before.:)
Haha I know. His buddy noticed and dropped back to let us pass. Then he did the same thing after a couple mins of being unable to pull away from us haha. I can honestly say ur riding improved a lot since last time we were out there. I was actually watching u from behind and besides staring at ur ass for 30 minutes (no homo), I noticed one thing which would really improve your riding.

I noticed u start the turn at the inside of the line. I would recommend starting the turn at the outside and progressively leaning closer to the inside line. Once u get close to the inside line use the throttle to pick up more speed and force the bike to lean over more so u keep hugging the line all the way thru the turn... then get on the gas towards the end and let the bike shoot towards the outside.

Just a lil tip if u wanna practice on some riding skills. Ur definitely pushing a lot better now then u were last time tho. Pretty damn leaned over on some of those turns :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha I know. His buddy noticed and dropped back to let us pass. Then he did the same thing after a couple mins of being unable to pull away from us haha. I can honestly say ur riding improved a lot since last time we were out there. I was actually watching u from behind and besides staring at ur ass for 30 minutes (no homo), I noticed one thing which would really improve your riding.

I noticed u start the turn at the inside of the line. I would recommend starting the turn at the outside and progressively leaning closer to the inside line. Once u get close to the inside line use the throttle to pick up more speed and force the bike to lean over more so u keep hugging the line all the way thru the turn... then get on the gas towards the end and let the bike shoot towards the outside.

Just a lil tip if u wanna practice on some riding skills. Ur definitely pushing a lot better now then u were last time tho. Pretty damn leaned over on some of those turns :bigthumb:
Thanks for the tips. :)
And the kind words. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts