Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I’d start a thread with pics of what I’m doing bike related bc lately it’s always something...lowsided about a month ago so finally got the bike back to oem and rode it twice as well. Started it today to take it out and it’s leaking coolant.....

This is Moose he’s my alarm/security/best friend and he’s protective of my stuff especially my bikes! Lol Not all those other bikes are mine just the one on the lift. One day I’ll have a large collection.
IMG_1759.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk IMG_1765.jpg

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bikes all fixed now. eBay had a very nice selection of replacement oem radiators for sale thank God.

Took a ride to test her out.. IMG_1988.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
May 31 NYST private day with Fresh Oil
And Co. clothing line and Moto XT I think it was. My first day of the year, also first time there and it was awesome. Can’t wait to go back.

58100931450__8B65B2E0-011D-4F9F-A1CF-747AE1B4A3EA.jpg 58101117158__BC4CB833-072F-41A3-BACD-CC0B23CDA204.jpg IMG_1826.jpg 58101119906__FA46EB18-DE81-438A-8396-26E12E6D4F6A.jpg

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,343 Posts
Nice man!

Reactions: Newyork

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just replaced my other pair of Racer gloves which were the High Racer model. These are the High Speed model and they are sweet! Feel great right out of the bag, but after they break in they are amazing.

IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2059.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Love the look of your bike mate.

Any chance of some more pics of those rear wheel mounts inside your trailer? I'm building my own now and that looks super easier than straps on the rear.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love the look of your bike mate.

Any chance of some more pics of those rear wheel mounts inside your trailer? I'm building my own now and that looks super easier than straps on the rear.

Thank you sir I appreciate that!

Those mounts are called Pitbull Trailer Restraints and they are the best thing ever invented for what we do. Here is a link to the company that makes them. They make transporting bikes a breeze compared to using straps.
https://www.pit-bull.com/motorcycle-trailer-restraints

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why are all your bikes look so good in photos. Every time I take a photo of mine it just looks terrible.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why are all your bikes look so good in photos. Every time I take a photo of mine it just looks terrible.

It’s a combination of things more than likely. The camera on the iPhone X is pretty good and the angles help as well.
Plus my bikes are really clean too...after every ride/track day I clean it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

The Hampton’s have some awesome roads. These two guys showed me some that I never rode and they were fast. It was a great ride !

My new garage set up. Have a lot more room now that my tenants moved out...it’s nice!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts