Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on all. I am very new to the scene but have been intrested in it for many years and have finally decided to buy a bike and I just picked up a 01 zx6r and trying to see if any one had any tips and pointers. I will be taking the MSF cours here in a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey there, welcome aboard. First off good choice of ride,secondly smart move taking the msf course,it will help you with your riding skills. As far as advice goes make sure you invest in quality riding gear such as a good helmet,jacket,pants,gloves and boots(remember this gear could save your life) so whenever you ride,your gear goes to!. Good riding.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
^^^Yep, that's right.^^^
and KEEP OUT OF THE BLIND SPOTS!
(make sure they see ya)

So........
Welcome out!
And yes, nice choice of a ride , Bro.
(I love mine)
Oh, we would LOVE to see a pic or two of your bike when you get a chance.:devious

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
MSF is a great program :thumbup other than that, my only advice would be to ride like everyone on the road is completely incompitent/plotting to run you over, and ride accordingly.

:thumbup

and welcome to the site! :cheers

-:banana

·
Registered
553 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Welcome to the site and after the msf course just take it slow and do a lot of parking lot riding

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welome to the site:thumbup taking the MSF course is a real good idea. Like stated above buy some good gear and remember cars weigh alot more then bikes....Be safe out there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts