Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Picked up my 64 plate 30th Anniversary 636 a week or two ago and absolutely love it!

Here she is:

and in a nice line up at Matlock Bath:

not much else to say - will be doing what i would call the standard mods:

motodynamic integrated tail light, tail tidy, m4 gp/2 bros black series exhaust (common as f**k over the pond but pretty rare in ol blighty). ohlins damper, hm quickshifter, pazzo levers, gilles rearsets and very much considering painting the tyre logos white for the simple reason that i think it might look really cool parked up. will probably leave that until theyre nearly worn just in case it doesnt look as good as i imagine!

The one previous owner had done 1400 miles and then i guess decided it just wasnt for him, wanted a quick sale so i got it for £7200

Happy days

·
Registered
126 Posts
looks awesome man. have fun with the mods and riding it.. i know i love riding this bike!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers dude, my leathers match much better on this one hahaha (scuse the SHOCKING pic quality!):

not to everyones taste i know but i think i look cool as fuck :p

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Hi all,

Picked up my 64 plate 30th Anniversary 636 a week or two ago and absolutely love it!

not much else to say - will be doing what i would call the standard mods:

motodynamic integrated tail light, tail tidy, m4 gp/2 bros black series exhaust (common as f**k over the pond but pretty rare in ol blighty). ohlins damper, hm quickshifter, pazzo levers, gilles rearsets and very much considering painting the tyre logos white for the simple reason that i think it might look really cool parked up. will probably leave that until theyre nearly worn just in case it doesnt look as good as i imagine!

The one previous owner had done 1400 miles and then i guess decided it just wasnt for him, wanted a quick sale so i got it for £7200

Happy days
Congrats on the beautiful new bike!

The white tire paint will look good, but it can get a little dingy, so you will need to either clean it often or reapply the paint as necessary.

Here's mine:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts