Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
some serious skill.

no gear ftl...especially when stunting. but the green machine looked sweet...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, that one doode on the gixxer in the t-shirt I didnt really know very well. But he could ride some long wheelies! I always wear my jacket, helmet, gloves and boots whenever I go out. This summer Ill be lookin into gettin some leather pants. Obviously, I am the guy on the green ninja in the beginning next to the yellow gsxr1000. The other green bike is my buddy on his 06 ZX10R, that bike is ruthless!

·
Registered
992 Posts
yea the 06/07 zx10 is the shiznit..i couldnt afford it ..not like it used to be w/out wife and kids..

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I added a bunch more videos as well. So click on my username and check some of the others out as well if you want to!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how far are you from new york
Id say about 4 hours? Give or take. I know a few guys from NY. We'll have to meet up doode. Im down for a long cruise. Now I got that cage, I can prop my legs up on it and cruise like Im on a Harley or somethin! p-i-m-p!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Id say about 4 hours? Give or take. I know a few guys from NY. We'll have to meet up doode. Im down for a long cruise. Now I got that cage, I can PROP MY LEGS UP LIKE IM CRUISIN on a Harley or somethin! p-i-m-p!
i do that on my frame sliders

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
some nice work

1 - 14 of 14 Posts