Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah it does. everyone rides differently, but i dont ride beond my means or as if im on the track.

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey, i recognise some of them roads, the bit at the end in the first video is leaving hildenborough upto the A21 and then heading towards the M25. mind you the A21 never used to be 3 lanes up the hill, must be a recent addition.

what camera is it exactly you use? quite like the idea of setting a camera up myself

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
"you're going the wrong way!"

"??? They must be drunk"

"you're going the wrong way!!!!!"

"They said we're going the wrong way." "Their drunk, how would they know where we're going?" "Yea, how would they know....thanks, thank you"

"You're going the wrong direction!!!!!!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

name that movie.

·
Registered
123 Posts
"you're going the wrong way!"

"??? They must be drunk"

"you're going the wrong way!!!!!"

"They said we're going the wrong way." "Their drunk, how would they know where we're going?" "Yea, how would they know....thanks, thank you"

"You're going the wrong direction!!!!!!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

name that movie.

Is it Planes, Trains and Automobiles???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Chance, yeah thats right the last bit is the a21 heading for the m25, you live round here?
The first part is the road back from burryhill (the usual bike stop) near arundel castle.
i got myself a 4kam bullet camera £80 off ebay, and a mobibox recorder £150 from fastfilms.co.uk, but i would recommend getting a complete kit from 4kam.com or somewhere like that cos you get a mic too included usually..

Raized1199 i got mine from designerhelmets.co.uk, their a pretty good price on there, dunno what the international shipping charge is like.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey Chance, yeah thats right the last bit is the a21 heading for the m25, you live round here?
The first part is the road back from burryhill (the usual bike stop) near arundel castle.
i got myself a 4kam bullet camera £80 off ebay, and a mobibox recorder £150 from fastfilms.co.uk, but i would recommend getting a complete kit from 4kam.com or somewhere like that cos you get a mic too included usually..
i used to live in tonbridge, but have since moved to lincolnshire but i still go back from time to time.

was looking at them 4ka cams on ebay but just wasnt sure how good they would be. might have to ask santa to get me one this christmas now :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts